ADVERTISEMENT

OT: UPDATE: "We are retightening the restriction on indoor gatherings"

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGRU.gif

All this talk about science and following science. It's ridiculous. Science doesn't say shut down the global economy when a new virus pops up. It's never been done, there's no data backing up any of this. It's one giant social experiment that's been taken over by politicians. Politicians by definition make political decisions, not scientific ones.

Why dont you people just shut the f up and do what needs to be done and gets this over with already
Spend more time whining about shit then actually doing something about it. just put on a mask and get this done!!

haha boy you are in for a surprise in the coming months

If he banned everything, the same whiners here would be complaining 10 times as loudly. Just like they were when stricter bans were in place.

This seems like the gov't trying to slow the virus while causing less imposition (than making sweeping restrictions on all possible event types). Isn't that better?

slowing the virus does nothing actually, there is nothing scientific about what he is doing, delaying the inevitable while on a power trip,

Reactions: WhiteBus
Based on raw post numbers and your penchant for nitpicking minutiae, I'm betting you got him beat by a ways.
Think you have me mistaken with someone else.

As I am rarely wrong, but when I am I’m also the first to admit it...

Last edited:
Considering a majority of repubs don't believe in higher education this definitely makes sense....to a fellow repug
Where did you come up with that figure ? ... show me this disproportionate number which says the elephant party is not interested in education and the Hee Haw gang is so on board ... all one has to do is count the number of registered voters in the impoverished cities of the USA.

You have the wrong guy.

As I am rarely wrong, but when I am I’m also the first to admit it.

The question wasn't about right or wrong.

Your the guy that nitpicks a uniform down to the visually perceived hand of the fabric, aren't ya? ; )

Reactions: Greg2020
slowing the virus does nothing actually, there is nothing scientific about what he is doing, delaying the inevitable while on a power trip,
Have been this for months. Just kicking the can down the road. We all have to face the music at some point.

Reactions: LC-88

What exactly is the inevitable?

And slowing the virus has done nothing in a state that was once the epicenter?

Reactions: Greg2020
Considering a majority of repubs don't believe in higher education this definitely makes sense....to a fellow repug
Dems don't even believe in primary education. Wait until this latest batch grows up that didn't go to private school.

Reactions: T2Kplus10
What exactly is the inevitable?

And slowing the virus has done nothing in a state that was once the epicenter?

the inevitable is that despite all kinds of protections and shutdowns, people are getting this eventually...look around the world at the spikes...the so called success stories. Its amazing that some freak out over case numbers while death numbers are what matters. Sure alot of people with corona that are asymptomatic, more and more everyday.

Not only are Fauci and Birx advocating eye goggles but now Birx is telling people to wear your mask indoors....yes virus is going to virus.

also this is the same douchebag Murphy was encouraged protesting....wrap your brain around that one

The question wasn't about right or wrong.

Your the guy that nitpicks a uniform down to the visually perceived hand of the fabric, aren't ya? ; )
Oh that, yes.

But I don’t whine about it. We have good discussions on that particular topic. And considering I have designed more than a few things like this over the years I do know what I’m talking about.

the inevitable is that despite all kinds of protections and shutdowns, people are getting this eventually...look around the world at the spikes...the so called success stories. Its amazing that some freak out over case numbers while death numbers are what matters. Sure alot of people with corona that are asymptomatic, more and more everyday.

Not only are Fauci and Birx advocating eye goggles but now Birx is telling people to wear your mask indoors....yes virus is going to virus.

also this is the same douchebag Murphy was encouraged protesting....wrap your brain around that one
There are no success stories anymore.

Reactions: bac2therac
Note that none of Murphy’s followers can explain his exceptions for weddings, funerals and religious and political events that dont need to conform to the new indoor gathering rules.

We need to find a middle ground somewhere between total lockdown and totally open. Making some small accommodations for celebrating and acknowledging major life events seems reasonable. Indoor house parties of more than 25 teenagers can wait.

So now the goal is zero cases?
Didn't say that, but obviously the goal is to have as few a cases as possible. You only have to look at the curve of active cases on "Worldometer" to see the outstanding job NJ has done compared to states like Florida, California, and Arizona - states that were drinking the "we need to open soon Koolaid". Look at them now.

Explain this then.. if that GOP cheating in ballot harvesting was so bad.. why are Dems forcing ballot-harvesting on us in all these CoVid Bill negotiations?

If they are as offended by the NC case as you are, why aren't they AGAINST ballot-harvesting?

California ballot harvesting statistical unlikelihood

Paterson NJ Ballot harvesting fraud

Democrats use CoVid Relief Bill to push Ballot Harvesting

I see you added another "opinion piece". Still short on facts?

Making it easier for everyone to vote unlike how the Repub's are making it more difficult in states like Georgia and NC? Who dare they huh?

Say what you want. We are down to 32,000 active cases in the state. He's done a great job to date. If state residents are going to act like children, then they need to be treated like children.

t

NJ got the TR below the key number of 1.0 then people started ignoring what had been working, bringing the rate up to 1.3 last I saw. Asshats.

It is curious what this rt metric is derived from. There's zero reason for it to be a secret unless it's something that can be manipulated politically...

Dude just stop. Both my kids went private last year....but not everyone has the money to send kids private - as a parent you do the best you can with what you have.
Everyone can do private, plenty of aid and grants available. Also, charter is an option for some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT