ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.
i never said I didnt believe in social distancing, you are a liar. In fact social distancing is always the #1 thing to do however lockdowns are complete garbage and it has been proven throughout the country

and nice deflection from what I was talking about which was elderly dying..its okay when they die AFTER a vaccine, nothing to see but when its covid..oh boy count those stats

Lock downs promote social distancing. Unless you think people social distance on their own 😂

It still amazes me that you're too blind to see the three hypocritical fingers pointing back at yourself. You've been trying and failing to dismiss Covid as an old person's problem, and had anyone followed your advice, we would have hundreds of thousands of additional elderly deaths atop the ones we already have.

But now you're super concerned about a few dozen elderly deaths from Norway that aren't directly linked to the vaccine. Norway's own medical director still says Covid is more deadly to elderly than the vaccine.

So gfy, phony.

Lock downs promote social distancing. Unless you think people social distance on their own 😂

It still amazes me that you're too blind to see the three hypocritical fingers pointing back at yourself. You've been trying and failing to dismiss Covid as an old person's problem, and had anyone followed your advice, we would have hundreds of thousands of additional elderly deaths atop the ones we already have.

But now you're super concerned about a few dozen elderly deaths from Norway that aren't directly linked to the vaccine. Norway's own medical director still says Covid is more deadly to elderly than the vaccine.

So gfy, phony.

half of the deaths are coming from old people..they NEED to be protected and vaccinated. I have said this from day 1

my issue is with posters some claiming to be experts just waving it off with oh they were old

I read the first page of this thread. Fine. Now this one. Ugh. No getting away from this numbnuttian stuff when you’re on social media.

Reactions: Greg2020
I read the first page of this thread. Fine. Now this one. Ugh. No getting away from this numbnuttian stuff when you’re on social media.

do you realize there were issues with the vaccine in Norway and then a just posted article today about Moderna and their concerns with allergic reactions in a batch...

got vaccine #2 at 11am today at Virtua. So far no reaction but 2 of my staff had low grade fever/body aches about 8 hours post injection...so I'll check in later.

The people at Virtua said they had 45,000 phone calls after Murphy opened up the vaccine to Over 65 and under 65 with medical conditions. Virtua had 15 injection stations set up and every one of them was full. There was a line out the door as well.

got vaccine #2 at 11am today at Virtua. So far no reaction but 2 of my staff had low grade fever/body aches about 8 hours post injection...so I'll check in later.

The people at Virtua said they had 45,000 phone calls after Murphy opened up the vaccine to Over 65 and under 65 with medical conditions. Virtua had 15 injection stations set up and every one of them was full. There was a line out the door as well.
Good luck and hope all stays well for the future gov. By the way I got the sample ballot for the election this year in the mail today . Your name is at the top in BIG BOLD LETTERS ,

murphy is at the bottom is tiny letters. I plan on voting in person. F the mail in crap !

• Love
Reactions: MrsScrew
i never said I didnt believe in social distancing, you are a liar. In fact social distancing is always the #1 thing to do however lockdowns are complete garbage and it has been proven throughout the country

and nice deflection from what I was talking about which was elderly dying..its okay when they die AFTER a vaccine, nothing to see but when its covid..oh boy count those stats
A great thing to always remember. “ keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer.” Very appropriate in uncertain times. Well looks as though NJ will be able to vaccinate 400 k over the next 4 weeks. Hmmmn just a little shy of the prognostications from some back in November - December . I know... I know... it’s somebody’ else’s fault.Do you think we’ll hit 4 million by end of May?😜🤞🙏

A great thing to always remember. “ keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer.” Very appropriate in uncertain times. Well looks as though NJ will be able to vaccinate 400 k over the next 4 weeks. Hmmmn just a little shy of the prognostications from some back in November - December . I know... I know... it’s somebody’ else’s fault.Do you think we’ll hit 4 million by end of May?😜🤞🙏
Things will start moving along quicker after Inauguration Day. J&J will complete their trials and already have tens of millions of doses boxed up ready for overnight delivery.

Things will start moving along quicker after Inauguration Day. J&J will complete their trials and already have tens of millions of doses boxed up ready for overnight delivery.
I think J&J's vaccine will be the game changer, it seems much easier and cheaper to ship.

Reactions: King of S
They just said, “ NJ will be getting only 100k doses over the next 4 weeks.” You can’t be seriously thinking this is going to get better by spring? Those doses probably will also be needed for 2nd doses. Perischelli has already made that claim.

They just said, “ NJ will be getting only 100k doses over the next 4 weeks.” You can’t be seriously thinking this is going to get better by spring? Those doses probably will also be needed for 2nd doses. Perischelli has already made that claim.
Virus might mutate down and take care of itself. We’ll see.

Reactions: RUfanSinceAnderson
100k doses, was that the J&J vaccine?

And our state greatly supports pharmaceutical companies, I would hope we would see some of the benefits of that.

Reactions: goru1869
Thank God for President Biden.
Oh yeah knowing he’s got our back should make us all feel better while sleeping at night. Can’t wait until some other CDC directives noting who gets the vaccine first is announced after Inauguration Day. You can visualize what groups now will move up before the elderly, teachers and others who are at risk.

Virus might mutate down and take care of itself. We’ll see.
Ehhhh I don’t think so and the reason is more people and interactions around the world. Oh and if it is ever proven someday to have been created in a lab then you will understand more. I know it jumped from animal to human. Ok go with that theory. Last but not least has the WHO finally gone to CCP to piece together exactly how this occurred. The recent news stated they were going to be doing a thorough investigation in Wuhan so maybe the science experts have an update ?

Interesting article - virus mutating down??....More than 50% of N.J.’s recent COVID cases are asymptomatic, top health official says
https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2021...re-asymptomatic-top-health-official-says.html
Nowhere in that article did anyone suggest the virus was "mutating down." Most likely explanation for more asymptomatic cases is more younger people getting infected, as they're more likely to have mild cases. We saw this throughout the summer wave. You've also been peddling this nonsense of the virus mutating down since at least July. You were wrong then and wrong now. Posting nonsense isn't helpful.

https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/t...es-interventions-and-more.198855/post-4627396

100k doses, was that the J&J vaccine?

And our state greatly supports pharmaceutical companies, I would hope we would see some of the benefits of that.
Hey don’t believe me ... talk to Phil and Judy... the figure was released in Phil’s daily briefing it seems. I hope J &J ‘s vax proves out and this would be a single dosage? Even with 300-400k per week ( which is wishful it seems) it would be end of April -May for the first 4.7 million. That is of course no other ooopsies along the way. Only another 4.3 million after that if they wish to be vaccinated.

Nowhere in that article did anyone suggest the virus was "mutating down." Most likely explanation for more asymptomatic cases is more younger people getting infected, as they're more likely to have mild cases. We saw this throughout the summer wave. You've also been peddling this nonsense of the virus mutating down since at least July. You were wrong then and wrong now. Posting nonsense isn't helpful.

https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/t...es-interventions-and-more.198855/post-4627396
You never replied back about what I had asked though not that I expected you to. What’s your take now on how long before we see any positives from the amount / number vaccinations being done not only here in NJ but around the country. Are we going to have more than 5k -10k -25 k in Rutgers stadium for football ? Give us a balllark figure if you could.

Win/win.

Maybe they'll even convince some anti-vax morons to stop pussying around.
You still believe the BS numbers? I think you hit your head just a bit TOOOO much in the last ten months .

Ohhh, I don't know ........um .......maybe murphy's . Have a swell night and don't bump your head , it's hurting your thought process .

How many time I got to tell you I don't live in NJ.

As such, I don't pay attention to Murphy outside of what's posted here. Probably wouldn't know the guy's name if I didn't read this board.

Reactions: Greg2020
Only Murphy would allow teenaged smokers to get in the vaccine line with 65+ seniors. What is he smoking??

So let me get this straight...claiming smoking gets you more towards the head of the line than age?

Is this true?

Reactions: MrsScrew
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT