ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Voting on Tuesday

The amount of voter fraud both ways will be incredible for this election. For the presidential election here in NJ it's pretty much useless to vote republican. However, it's the state and local elections that matter. So everyone should vote. That being said I don't expect the results to be official for a few weeks. Everyone needs to chill. We don't need any violence / protests.

Zoom calls between shutdowndc and other agitators have already been posted. They plant to storm WH and private homes - they want to cause a crisis is cities (as they are already doing). The plan to start Nov 4 and go at least until inauguration. We already have violence (what even RU calls an insurgency) so its a given there will be a lot more.

Hahahahahaha
Nope, that's just my Swiffer Duster

Its getting to be like a kennel in here - a poofy one with teacup dogs.

fbgk5cZ.gif

Reactions: Jm0513
FWIW: provisional ballots will be accepted in person at your NJ polling stations ...,so yes there is in person voting... the narrative that it is mail in ballots only was and is untrue. Who would have guessed that is NJ.

Vote early and vote often...
An old favorite, and it has nothing to do with violence. . .

From the liner notes of this 1991 classic album. These guys were way ahead of their time and never got the true recognition they deserved:

"Politics is the control of wealth and power. You are being conditioned to condemn politics as petty and boring, thus granting all the more control to the powers that be. You are either a part of the solution or a part of the problem...."

Interested to see what the in person numbers are in NJ this year. It makes little sense to vote provisionally in person when the same ballot is already sitting in your house.

Fauci told Murphy it’s okay to open up the polls around a month ago. I trust Fauci more than any politician though I do not
think he is perfect either.

A month ago was too late to change anything. Ballots were being mailed out as early as the second week of September.

I'LL take the long shot. This democratic state
Voted for Christie, so I won't give up.
Depending on how well Murphy manages COVID from here on out, I would not be shocked if a moderate Republican wins next year. Assuming of course that a moderate can win a primary.

It is not at all uncommon for Eastern blue states to elect moderate Republican governors. MA, MD and VT are all examples and they are all quite popular.

All of that said, there is zero chance Trump carries NJ. Zero.

That would be nice if we could find other ways to vote with this jackass named murphy but that guy can't fix DMV after months of a mess and LOOOOONG lines . DMV is only one of many failures under him !
I got my licence in 1963 and the DMV was screwed up back then and ever since. I'm not a Murphy fan but he's one of many who have failed to fix it.

Depending on how well Murphy manages COVID from here on out, I would not be shocked if a moderate Republican wins next year. Assuming of course that a moderate can win a primary.

It is not at all uncommon for Eastern blue states to elect moderate Republican governors. MA, MD and VT are all examples and they are all quite popular.

There seems to be some commonality with respect to those governors. Moderate on social issues and right of center, but not far right, on financial issues.

Interested to see what the in person numbers are in NJ this year. It makes little sense to vote provisionally in person when the same ballot is already sitting in your house.
People should have that CHOICE ...it’s all about CHOICE...I don’t like to go food shopping in the supermarket but I have a CHOICE...see the problem with your” little sense” comment. Probably not but who cares what you think.

I got my licence in 1963 and the DMV was screwed up back then and ever since. I'm not a Murphy fan but he's one of many who have failed to fix it.

Be careful with those political rants ... First Thanksgiving ...Then Christmas...Don’t forget Easter again in 2021...if he shuts restaurants and business down it will doom this state for sure...They don’t have a clue of what to do so blame all those taxpayers who are causing this pandemic to spread...lol

Reactions: goru1869
People should have that CHOICE ...it’s all about CHOICE...I don’t like to go food shopping in the supermarket but I have a CHOICE...see the problem with your” little sense” comment. Probably not but who cares what you think.

No need to be an ass. I'm all for people having a choice -- which is why I'm in favor of states allowing both in person and mail in voting as an option during non-pandemic years as well.

No need to be an ass. I'm all for people having a choice -- which is why I'm in favor of states allowing both in person and mail in voting as an option during non-pandemic years as well.
You didn’t say anything about being in favor of in person balloting...and for being an ass ...I ‘m just calling you out on the “ little sense” comment ...We have been tolerating that line of horse manure for almost 4 years...

1963 the year I was born. Beyond that piece of info, the lines currently at DMV are murphy's fault not any past gov. I don't remember them happening like this before the virus. Yes the screw ups have been there for years but murphy had no plan on how to reopen the DMV. He is the man in charge and the buck stops with him. Can't blame Christie, Florio, Corzine or anyone else for this mess.

Reactions: NickKnight 1
Sounds backwards in NJ, like voting in the old Soviet Union. Voted here in Nashville Thursday in person using sophisticated touch screen technology.

Reactions: goru1869
Sounds backwards in NJ, like voting in the old Soviet Union. Voted here in Nashville Thursday in person using sophisticated touch screen technology.
Well this state is run by a bunch of pussies . You get what you vote for.

1963 the year I was born. Beyond that piece of info, the lines currently at DMV are murphy's fault not any past gov. I don't remember them happening like this before the virus. Yes the screw ups have been there for years but murphy had no plan on how to reopen the DMV. He is the man in charge and the buck stops with him. Can't blame Christie, Florio, Corzine or anyone else for this mess.
MVC / DMV has been notoriously broken since back in the 60’s...corrupt administrators made up of political appointees ...add in the unionized people at the time... face it the state is a cesspool of accepted corrupt politics ...all sides...

Lived in Essex County .
Took driving test and got my license om early 60s .
Bought and registered my first car in that period along with taking the car to inspection station top be checked out.
Don't remember any problems, like some seem to say they had with the system.

I voted by mail long ago with old fashion pen and paper. I got a postcard that they got it. I also logged into the website to track when it is counted. It is a mix of old school and tech.

Just vote and stay safe everyone.

Reactions: LBusDoor90
Lived in Essex County .
Took driving test and got my license om early 60s .
Bought and registered my first car in that period along with taking the car to inspection station top be checked out.
Don't remember any problems, like some seem to say they had with the system.
License in late 60’s not an issue... getting through inspection a whole different problem ...guess you never took a car to Rahway or Newark for inspection... Rahway was the absolute worst.

Reactions: NickKnight 1

There are rumblings that if Biden wins Sweeney will be the candidate with Murphy heading to DC

MVC / DMV has been notoriously broken since back in the 60’s...corrupt administrators made up of political appointees ...add in the unionized people at the time... face it the state is a cesspool of accepted corrupt politics ...all sides...

If you recall it was fixed and ran smoothly under McGreevey

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT