ADVERTISEMENT

OT: WFANs Joe Benigno Accused of Sexual Harassment

Swingers aren’t banned but people who show naked pics of their wife with a prostitute to a coworker to pressure her into a threesome are banned.

Thank god Francessa is back to save the station once again.
I know Joe, he never pressured anyone in his life.
#payday

I know Joe, he never pressured anyone in his life.
#payday

Even if he did it in a friendly manner as a person in power at the company he should have known better and likely will be dismissed for it. It’s how the world works now. Don’t talk about this stuff with coworkers.

Even if he did it in a friendly manner as a person in power at the company he should have known better and likely will be dismissed for it. It’s how the world works now. Don’t talk about this stuff with coworkers.
Work with a lot of females at my job. Pretty sure it would be tough to ask them for a threesome in a “friendly manner”, especially in today’s day and age of Me Too.

We had someone come into work and give an in-service on these types of issues. She was very good. One thing I remember her saying is that sometimes at work, everyone wants to be funny and get that big laugh. But, what was funny one day, may not be funny the next. Meaning, you need to know what the boundaries are and not push them.

Work with a lot of females at my job. Pretty sure it would be tough to ask them for a threesome in a “friendly manner”, especially in today’s day and age of Me Too.
Unless one of them told you how attractive you were and asked you about having a drink after work

I am sure all these guys defending the alleged behavior would love for old guys to treat their daughters this way...

Reactions: Unionst
Unless one of them told you how attractive you were and asked you about having a drink after work
Even if that’s the case if what Joe did was true he will be canned.
You can’t do what he did regardless of what the women said when your a person or power in a company.
And the pictures were offsides.

Zap, sorry, you're off on this. The other posters are correct. You would get shown the door if the alleged offense is true. Mainly because it's the right thing to do and companies don't want to be faced with lawsuits like this.

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Swingers aren’t banned but people who show naked pics of their wife with a prostitute to a coworker to pressure her into a threesome are banned.

Thank god Francessa is back to save the station once again.

“Pressure her”?? Was her job on the line?

Why would I be kidding?

You must be totally out of touch with the modern workplace environment if you think it's ok to show a coworker naked pictures at the office or on official work business. This is like a scenario right out of a sexual harassment training seminar video.

The professional world isn't a baseball clubhouse.

“Pressure her”?? Was her job on the line?

Even if he said it jokingly. Showing naked pictures and bringing up a threeskme with a coworker is a fireable offense.

I think Benigno worked his last show at the wfan if any of this is true.

Even if he said it jokingly. Showing naked pictures and bringing up a threeskme with a coworker is a fireable offense.

I think Benigno worked his last show at the wfan if any of this is true.

Didn’t say otherwise - agree - just not sure where you came up with “pressured her.”

Zap, sorry, you're off on this. The other posters are correct. You would get shown the door if the alleged offense is true. Mainly because it's the right thing to do and companies don't want to be faced with lawsuits like this.
A similar thing happened at my work back in 2003/2004. My boss and her husband (who also worked at the company at the time) were swingers. She propositioned a male coworker who was friends with her and the husband. He declined and told the story to everyone. Some people were offended and went to HR. We all had to testify and she got reassigned. I had to deal with the mess after. I guess in today’s world she would have been fired. She is still employed by my company and manages people. I bet if she was a man she would have been fired back in the day.

A similar thing happened at my work back in 2003/2004. My boss and her husband (who also worked at the company at the time) were swingers. She propositioned a male coworker who was friends with her and the husband. He declined and told the story to everyone. Some people were offended and went to HR. We all had to testify and she got reassigned. I had to deal with the mess after. I guess in today’s world she would have been fired. She is still employed by my company and manages people. I bet if she was a man she would have been fired back in the day.
I think today, yes, probably fired no matter what. But in the past companies may have gone the counseling and EAP route before firing.

Let us see her picture so we can judge for ourselves if she should have been fired

Reactions: Section124
Let us see her picture so we can judge for ourselves if she should have been fired
Trust me, she's not a looker, but not ugly either. They would be a good match with Joe B and wife.

Speaking of Joe B, about 10 years ago I was renewing my Bergen County golf card. The guy in front of me at the desk is talking to the worker real loud. I realize I know the voice and sure enough it was Joe B. It was early in the season (March) and no one is there. He's complaining about the course conditions. We get paired up and played 9 holes. Seemed like a normal guy but wouldn't stop talking during the round.

These guys approve of Joe!

nancy-odell02.jpg

That is a great commercial.
Which one? Have to tell my wife to look out for her.

Is he on the show too?

she was on last year for her first season..blonde...Joe was on a few times but not all that much

she cheated on her previous husband with Joe and her kids dont speak to her because of it...nice

You must be totally out of touch with the modern workplace environment if you think it's ok to show a coworker naked pictures at the office or on official work business. This is like a scenario right out of a sexual harassment training seminar video.

The professional world isn't a baseball clubhouse.
I’m sure it doesn’t matter to you nor should it.
But I know the man, he must have thought based on his relationship with her and the signals she was sending him she was interested?
Can you not imagine a scenario in your own life where you were so convinced a women in the workplace was interested in you and you made a pass at her that resulted in her reporting you?

I know I’m old, but the shit we used to do...madone!

I am sure all these guys defending the alleged behavior would love for old guys to treat their daughters this way...
please stop, you have no idea what his relationship was with her.
I have three daughters, and I don’t want them coming on and teasing old men either

she was on last year for her first season..blonde...Joe was on a few times but not all that much

she cheated on her * previous husband with Joe and her kids dont speak to her because of it...nice
In the immortal words of Shrek (who I am assuming * this guy looked like)...hold the phone! LOL

Reactions: bac2therac
ADVERTISEMENT