ADVERTISEMENT

OT: What are you all drinking tonight

e77a29c2b11b5212dd1a0028b1b80ba9c0e21ab5_boulevard-tank7.png

Going with Icarus Mega Yacht Juice tonight. This was part of their anniversary release this past Wednesday. It's a quad hopped IPA at 12%.

Reactions: Zak57
e77a29c2b11b5212dd1a0028b1b80ba9c0e21ab5_boulevard-tank7.png

Big fan of Farmhouse Ales and Saisons. Had these on my last trip to KC in 2019, but have never seen them here in NJ.

Reactions: RUnTeX
Besides a great German Pilsner, Veltins. I am loving some Blanton's Bourbon. The best value there is as good as them all.

Besides a great German Pilsner, Veltins. I am loving some Blanton's Bourbon. The best value there is as good as them all.

Not a fan of Blanton's, but it's been released all over NJ this week, along with Colonel EH Taylor. The taters are in their glory. I prefer Eagle Rare and regular Buffalo Trace.

How is it?
You can definetly tell it is heavily oated. Kinda has a sweet taste a lil bit. It was good and very smooth for a 12%er. But I honestly prefer the regular Yacht Juice better. Dont get me wrong this is still good though

Reactions: Jm0513
Was at Vault Brewing earlier tonight in Yardly PA having a few. They always make some good beer. Their food is good too.

Having a Icarus Melted Neapolitan now. Its another one of their anniversary releases. Its a Russian imperial stout with strawberries, vanilla beans an cocoa nibs. A desert beer, very tasty IMO

Might have to check out their IPA again after a long time. Used to enjoy their Honkers Ale going back to the late 90s and early 00s. My wife has liked their 312 Urban Wheat in recent years, I thought it was just okay.
Have your wife and yourself try an Einstock White, best wheat beer on the planet!

Reactions: RUnTeX
Ties-the-Room-Together.png

Absolutely love this beer. Was just able to find some of this year's release. A tad sweet, but not over the top or a "dessert" beer. At 8.5% it packs a nice punch.

Nice collaboration, particularly between NJ and CO breweries. I've heard from a friend that Cape May brews good stouts and I've enjoyed Left Hand's nitro milk stout a few times. I can only imagine they came together to create a nice interpretation of a cream stout.

West Cork Single Malt Irish Whiskey aged in peat charred casks.
Reminds me of Connemara Peated Single Malt Irish Whiskey.
Enjoying it very much.

Looks nice. Seasonal/limited release?

I hope to get out to Colorado soon but probably won't be soon enough.

I believe it was listed as seasonal but I'm not 100% positive.

Last night I had a few freshly poured Juice Bomb IPAs from my buddy's tap. Then we cracked open a 12% special Founders ale with maple syrup, molasses and aged in bourbon barrels....to celebrate his birthday.

Reactions: Doteman and fsg2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT