ADVERTISEMENT

OT: What time will your weekend begin/start to drink?

newell138

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2001
Ocean City NJ via South Brunswick and Denville
the clock just struck 5. Enjoy the weekend, thanks to all our servicemen for protecting this great place we live!

tanqueray-tonic.jpg

Reactions: Peteyd
Haha. Enjoy. I have to wait until after soccer practice later tonight. Should about 8p

the clock just struck 5. Enjoy the weekend, thanks to all our servicemen for protecting this great place we live!

tanqueray-tonic.jpg

Cheers. But you do realize Memorial Day is about those who gave their lives in the service of our great nation? Not about the living or current fine folks in uniform. But those who made the ultimate sacrifice.

Reactions: knightfan7
Cheers. But you do realize Memorial Day is about those who gave their lives in the service of our great nation? Not about the living or current fine folks in uniform. But those who made the ultimate sacrifice.

I count for both. Paid the ultimate sacrifice for 24 minutes. True story.

tanqueray-tonic.jpg
And that's who your first toast should be for.

Reactions: RUinPinehurst
Began work at 5am. Worked until 2pm. Moved 1000+ cases of beer setting up the store for a long weekend.
Just opened my first. Watching Cubs.

Reactions: RUPete and Peteyd
May have 1 (seriously) tomorrow evening after work. Other than that it'll be a typical dry weekend.

Just a reminder, if you're out somewhere remember a lil somethin' for the ol bartender.:sunglasses:

Reactions: lighty
May have 1 (seriously) tomorrow evening after work. Other than that it'll be a typical dry weekend.

Just a reminder, if you're out somewhere remember a lil somethin' for the ol bartender.:sunglasses:
And in cash! Happy Memorial Day!

Reactions: knightfan7
Maybe 1 on Monday. I have a concert Sunday evening, and play taps for the cemetery ceremonies in town Monday for the American Legion, I'm better when not having anything (and eating light, too hot to eat.)

Reactions: RUsince52
At DelMonicos in Cedar Grove on the outside patio having Tito Martinis w big blue cheese and jalapeño stuffed olives.

Reactions: batts
ADVERTISEMENT