ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Whatever happened to <User>?

BIGTENITCH (and whatever screen name he used previously)
-The guy seemed troubled. I hope he found the help he needed.

Yep, still there, but much less activity than it used to have. Used to post there some, but not in several years, at least. Some of the regulars there post here, too, like Leapin' Lou and Willis. Norm stopped posting there years ago, which is strange, as he was such an active member of the RU community.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/thegreasetruck/everything-rutgers-f64/index-s25.html
Good to know! I think Norm went on a bike - health kick thing and got away from Rutgers sports. That’s cool - good for him.

TSoprano lives on when we all just FOCUS.

XKDzcL2.jpg

Doga2 seemed like a pretty clever financial guy. Was also a closeted connie and huge trailer-Edsall fanboy.

Reactions: Section124
Jellyman commentary was great and Bones was very funny. There was a woman that used to post frequently RAV2003? Another one that disappeared as quickly as she appeared.

Good to know! I think Norm went on a bike - health kick thing and got away from Rutgers sports. That’s cool - good for him.
Yeah, I recall him getting heavily involved in health stuff, but thought it was odd to go from being all-in on RU sports to being all-out. Usually people just back off somewhat in that situation.

LawMatt or something along those lines, he was a contributor to all of the Rutgers new construction threads.

There was another gent who was around maybe 10 years ago who used to always talk up Steakhouse 85 and his nephew working there. No recollection of his handle but I enjoyed his sarcastic wit.
LawMatt (I know that's not the exact name, but I can't remember it) moved to the West Coast. His legacy is the board about what's going on at Rutgers other than in sports.

I wonder who are using new screen names on here?

Last edited:
MozRU is still here from time to time, but he is busy raising his little ones. He brought one of his sons to the last home game last year. Was good to see him. It’s was a few years since he last made a game (it part to Covid).
I'll be at the Maryland game this year with my 12 and 9yr old sons.

I am the HC of 7th grade Wayland MASS football (lost to Milford last night), coaching summer Baseball, spring Softball and spring Lacrosse. I am buried. Different life from the 2000s and early 20 teens. ...so buried I can't even keep up with this board.

Thanks for thinking about me boys. We're family here. Hope to run into a bunch of you in Nov.

...just saw the score. Looks like Hafley will be shown the door at this end of the season?

Last edited:
Over 20 years ago there was a guy even before this site on a previous one also. He went to all
the games home and away. And always filled us
with details. Big time poster who disappeared. don't know his name.

Also their was another big time poster, who got married, moved to
Georgia, continued here for a while but eventually disappearred.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT