ADVERTISEMENT

OT: What's this about a Nor'easter this Sunday night ?

RUaMoose

Heisman Winner
Oct 31, 2004
Lebanon, TN
I hear there's a nor'easter on its way for Sunday into Monday. Some of the most notorious Nor'easters have been rain/wind makers and did not involve snow. April 15, 2007 and Mid-March 2010 are two that come to my mind. I always keep and eye on these kind of storms because my backyard floods if we get a tremendous amount of rain, like 5 or 6 inches within a 24 hour period.Are we talking that kind of storm or will this one be more on the run-of-the-mill variety ?

Models have been showing it consistently all week.

Lots of wind, heavy rain. No snow threat it looks like.

Temperatures are way too warm for snow. Should just be wind and rain.

Is NJ out of a drought yet? We've been getting a decent amount of rain lately. Did it fill up the reservoirs? I remember being shocked how low the water levels were at the end of summer '16.

Is NJ out of a drought yet? We've been getting a decent amount of rain lately. Did it fill up the reservoirs? I remember being shocked how low the water levels were at the end of summer '16.
I was thinking the same thing. Somehow the experts will continue to say we're in a drought. :(

Reactions: RUSK97
And at the end of the year didn't Officials say, "Oops we made a mistake... Just kiddin'"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT