ADVERTISEMENT

OT: What's your favorite horror movie...

Alien, Frankenstein, The Thing 1951, Bride of Frank, King Kong, Exorcist, The Omen, Halloween, Hostel, Predator, Dracula…to name a few

Didn't we have this thread about 3 wks ago?? The Thing (1987?) delivers. The orig is v good but the remake is phenomenal.

That's a good list,
Didn't we have this thread about 3 wks ago?? The Thing (1987?) delivers. The orig is v good but the remake is phenomenal.
Sorry, I didn't see it 3 weeks ago...Invasion of the body snatchers.

Exorcist
The Ring
Friday the 13th
The Omen
Halloween
Hostel
Dracula
The Skeleton Key

I felt that the exorcist was beyond its times. Not a horror movie but I felt that Jaws was intense as well.

Centipede was the most horrific movie I've ever saw, BAR NONE. The person who even thought of the concept of that movie should be on some no fly zone lists. He is one disturbing MFer!!!!!!

Um
Centipede was the most horrific movie I've ever saw, BAR NONE. The person who even thought of the concept of that movie should be on some no fly zone lists. He is one disturbing MFer!!!!!!
I agree, that movie was crazy...the crazy thing is I watched all of them.

Um

I agree, that movie was crazy...the crazy thing is I watched all of them.
The ending to the first one scarred me. I didn't bother to watch the second one.

And I thought Hostel was bad... Sheesh!!!!

Shining
Rosemary's Baby
Tingler
Halloween
Friday the 13th
Nightmare on Elm Street
Don't Be Afraid of the Dark
Night of the Living Dead
The Mist
Curtains
The Blob
Invasion of the Body Snatchers 1978
Carrie
Omen
Village of the Damned
Amityville Horror
Bad Seed
Children Shouldnt Play With Dead Things
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Black Christmas
High Tension

Troll 2

No, but seriously The Shining is probably the best. A terrible one but cult classic is Killer Klowns from Outer Space.

The first version (1963) of 'The Haunting' - directed by Robert Wise ('Sound of Music')

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT