ADVERTISEMENT

OT: When Disney fully reopens in a few weeks visitors from NY, NJ and CT will not be allowed entry

Another classless post
This guy from SUNY Albany is a big reason why the CE board is closed. Any Football only thread people should watch his schtick for a week and you’ll see why CE board is closed.

he kills every thread
I really don’t think so. According to John O from the TOS, it was basically the tone and content of the posts that got that site closed. Current, past and future athletes visit the sites and he didn’t want anything on the site might be viewed as racist even though some might not consider it racist. Formerly, I believe, never posted over there. The same would apply to the CE board.

His explanation is still posted over there.

I really don’t think so. According to John O from the TOS, it was basically the tone and content of the posts that got that site closed. Current, past and future athletes visit the sites and he didn’t want anything on the site might be viewed as racist even though some might not consider it racist. The same would apply to the CE board.

I know That all to well Dave, this poster invites racism and hate with others, with me it’s just personal attacks that make no sense, but to the passer by it looks bad. If you are that way with one person it’s dislike, if with many people Besides than your (he’s) the problem.
There is a reason someone wanted to meet him personally, he’s a guy that wants reaction.

Last edited:
No, it was definitely the RW circle yankers that got both boards closed. Not only were they dead set on posting borderline to full-blown racist content, they were the ones crying to mods every day. They went over to the other board like they owned the place crying about every little thing the moment they got there. Got what they had coming and are still crying! So great!

Twaddle. Look at who's done the most trolling and made the most personal attacks on this thread. It's not an outlier.

Reactions: RUBOB72
We should have 7X deaths of South Korea (adjusting to the population difference) and we don't.
SK has 278 deaths, so we should have less than 2000.
We have close to 120K.
Does this bother anyone?
Does this embarrass anyone that we are ungovernable?

Reactions: scripts
Twaddle. Look at who's done the most trolling and made the most personal attacks on this thread. It's not an outlier.

Literally what both owners explained. Don't be so thick and biased in the face of facts.

Lol, looks like they reported my post in this very thread! More proof.

My Honda air conditioning broke down one day. I thought I could ride the car with the window down like I would occasionally see I’m driving. After dripping sweat driving for one day, the next day I brought a new car.
new cars aren't really made with the idea of the windows open. the air-flow inside just doesn't work unless you find a way to have each window at a specific height.

having the CE board closed really has proven who it was that started the slide into the gutter... its the guys preaching the new religion of progressivism.
Sorry, but both sides contributed to it. And each side points their finger at the other.

Reactions: hoquat63
Some news today about complaints made to Google by NBC about sites the ZeroHedge and The Federalist and the main point of the complaint was that its message board was not "moderated".

Google "de-monetized" them,.. no ads served from Google.. who is basically a monopoly-level power in online ads.

How dare a website allow people to express their opinion and exercise free speech!

Tucker had a mention of it early in his show.

What Google and other social sites do re: monetization bias is wrong.. but if I owned a sports board I wouldn't risk it... sad as that is.

Last edited:
Some news today about complaints made to Google by NBC about sites the SeroHedge and The Federalist and the main point of the complaint was that its message board was not "moderated".

Google "de-monetized" them,.. no ads served from Google.. who is basically a monopoly-level power in online ads.

How dare a website allow people to express their opinion and exercise free speech!

Tucker had a mention of it early in his show.

What Google and other social sites do re: monetization bias is wrong.. but if I owned a sports board I wouldn't risk it... sad as that is.

yup...because they are scared of sites like the Federalist who exposed the Russian hoax and the Kavanaugh hoax...think about it, Mollie Hemingway obliterated their Kavanaugh hoax and the NY Times then highlighted two women who wrote a book that was phony where they did the interview circuit and it was all lies. Google cannot have that or won't have that..neither will China, follow the money

I agree, open the damn thing up, the deaths from other diseases, including cancer, are going to far outnumber those that would have occurred if we had just quarantined the sick and those most vulnerable. All those missed mammograms, colonoscopies, stress tests, etc., etc. are really going to reek havoc on our society for years to come.

lol...reek

yup...because they are scared of sites like the Federalist who exposed the Russian hoax and the Kavanaugh hoax...think about it, Mollie Hemingway obliterated their Kavanaugh hoax and the NY Times then highlighted two women who wrote a book that was phony where they did the interview circuit and it was all lies. Google cannot have that or won't have that..neither will China, follow the money
Someone should stand up to Google and say.. see you in court. The Feds, as long as Trump is around, would help to go after Google's unfair trade practices.

The whole idea that these social media sites can act like they are not media companies.. have special protection against claims regarding false statements and so on... and then do not pass on that immunity to its users... that has to end. Pick a lane, Google, Facebook, etc. Media company or no? Censorship and editing of content or open system?

I said that previously.. both sides do it.. but the lefties went into the gutter first and more often and the responses in subsequent threads show it.

Utter nonsense. The CE Board would have had to climb up to reach the gutter and both groups were at fault. Saying anything different is a lie.

Reactions: RU-05
What page of this thread do I find the discussion Disney? Is it just the first post?
when you opened the thread the first time it should have taken you to the first post.

now.. is the real topic of this thread Disney.. or what entities think of the risk of customers from NY-NJ-CT? Because that is what people responded to.. th4e relative risks of people from New Jersey vs people from Florida.
I really don’t think so. According to John O from the TOS, it was basically the tone and content of the posts that got that site closed. Current, past and future athletes visit the sites and he didn’t want anything on the site might be viewed as racist even though some might not consider it racist. Formerly, I believe, never posted over there. The same would apply to the CE board.

The problem with that explanation is that John O said he frequently engages in political discussions on Facebook.. now, if he is with the mob, he's inoculated against retribution unless he uses unapproved language. But when the owner of business ever says something the mob doesn't like.. he and his business is still at risk even though he shut down the CE board there.

What page of this thread do I find the discussion Disney? Is it just the first post?
thread_hijack_in_progress_sign.png

when you opened the thread the first time it should have taken you to the first post.

now.. is the real topic of this thread Disney.. or what entities think of the risk of customers from NY-NJ-CT? Because that is what people responded to.. th4e relative risks of people from New Jersey vs people from Florida.

The problem with that explanation is that John O said he frequently engages in political discussions on Facebook.. now, if he is with the mob, he's inoculated against retribution unless he uses unapproved language. But when the owner of business ever says something the mob doesn't like.. he and his business is still at risk even though he shut down the CE board there.

Is it not possible his FB political conversations are private?

I am in Palm Beach County Florida and can tell you first hand it is a mess. No clue who to believe and who to not believe. If you research it, there was a woman who worked for the state health department who left and started her own reporting site because she had been asked to alter data on the Florida DOH site. The key for me is that it isn't the number of new cases reported (more testing = more positive results) it is the % of positive and # of hospital beds available. Currently we have seen close to a 10% positive testing and hospital bed availability dropping quickly.

For "fun" I drove on Saturday up along the beach from Palm Beach Gardens to Jupiter. It was packed with cars and people and bikes. Did not see one mask and did not see any social distancing. Restaurants packed with people. No masks on most. I personally go into work and then head home and stay in. I order grocery delivery and occasionally take out and wear a mask when I am at work and out of my office.

I would rather be safe and stay healthy than lax and sick. My wife who has some autoimmune issues hasn't been in a store for months. Over-reaction. Maybe to some. My sister who is still in Piscataway has pretty much stayed in for months now. She felt it was too dangerous and risky as well.

In regards to Disney, I have always had season passes and love to go up for the Wine and Food Festival and the Flower and Garden Show but I feel really worried about doing that now. It is a tough decision because I miss being social with dinner with friends and traveling like I do in the summer. But again safer is better to me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT