ADVERTISEMENT

OT: When Disney fully reopens in a few weeks visitors from NY, NJ and CT will not be allowed entry

Someone at the Magic Kingdom today is sending me photos.. its a bit rainy.. the preview crowds are.. well, not crowds... there are marks on the ground in lines for social distancing as well as plexiglass barriers between lines. The monorail has lines and a barrier inside the cars between sections now.

Anyone who stood in those lines in the heat knows when you get to a section with a fan it is huge relief.... this will make it much worse. Unless they have added fans.

Interactive elements in the lines are roped off.. like the jewel thing at Seven Dwarves Mine Train.

They have hand-sanitizer dispensers but they are normal-sized... not Disney-sized they will likely have to replace the contents often.

On a fun note.. they are repainting the castle.. they sent a close-up shot of an unfinished section.. it is a paint by numbers... they marked stone blocks with numbers for the color to be used.

(I have seen this ramp, after the fireworks with everyone leaving.. where you could not move at all.. left or right, forward or backward)
marked-line-for-monorail.jpg

monorail-car-divider.jpg

marked-spots-on-ground-social-distancing.jpg

line-divider-plexiglass.jpg

interactive-line-element-blocked.jpg

unfinished-repainted-castle.jpg

paint-by-numbers-castle.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT