ADVERTISEMENT

OT: While We Await Recruiting News, I Give You Some Quality Weekend Viewing

And here is the most frightening one I've ever seen--you'll see what I'm talking about. In case you're wondering, this is NOT @yesrutgers01, but it's not the worst guess you could have made. This has some potential for being in @huskersalways neighborhood, or possibly in the land of @Southern Gentleman, and I kind of envy that level of fun.

Reactions: yesrutgers01
I will repeat what I told you when you sent the first one to me the other day. Anyone who would use gas like that to start a fire deserves to be in a body bag.

I will repeat what I told you when you sent the first one to me the other day. Anyone who would use gas like that to start a fire deserves to be in a body bag.
I think the guy in the second one should have had an explosion rather than a cursive writing lesson.

Always use 2/3 diesel to 1/3 gas. Unless you have a death wish.
I learned a few years ago while making a lot of bonfires in Bloomington, IN, to use citronella or kerosene. Neither explodes in your face and both burn plenty hot enough to start a fire.

The Texas A&M bon fire years back really got out of control. In a very bad way.

Few years back we ran across a guy who had built a fire in his fireplace using about half a dozen Duraflame logs. It was surprisingly energetic.

Reactions: RutgersRaRa
And here is the most frightening one I've ever seen--you'll see what I'm talking about. In case you're wondering, this is NOT @yesrutgers01, but it's not the worst guess you could have made. This has some potential for being in @huskersalways neighborhood, or possibly in the land of @Southern Gentleman, and I kind of envy that level of fun.

So that's how they do crop circles. Surprised nobody has ever reported it.
Really not a mystery.

Reactions: RutgersRaRa
Gen grant should have exterminated the entire confederacy when he had the chance

Gen grant should have exterminated the entire confederacy when he had the chance
th

The Texas A&M bon fire years back really got out of control. In a very bad way.
The problem was the need to top the last year, year after year. Also, the height of the thing was what led to the collapse in 1999. It's been going on off of university grounds since 2002, led by a non-profit organization. The design has been significantly changed so that it's less dangerous.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT