ADVERTISEMENT

OT: WWF/ NWA/ AWA “the road warrior” Animal passes

I remember when they burst on the scene in late 1983 in Georgia (NWA). Then went to the AWA in 1984 and won the belt and came back to the NWA around fall 1985 and feuded with Ivan&Nikita Koloff. RIP

Wow. Didn't know Hawk died so young. At least Animal had a relatively long life (for a pro wrestler). Great tag team. RIP

I don't think there was a time I went into a pool as a kid with friends and we didn't try to recreate their top rope clothesline finishing move.
THE DOOMSDAY DEVICE!!

A tremendous finisher into the pool. I used to like to set that move up with a superplex off the diving board into the pool to soften the opponent up.

Reactions: SouthJerseyRU
I don't think there was a time I went into a pool as a kid with friends and we didn't try to recreate their top rope clothesline finishing move.
The popular one in my area was “Jimmy superfly snooka off the turnbuckle”

giphy.gif

Reactions: T2Kplus10
They lived in Willingboro for years lol when i was a kid back in the 1970s the WWWF would hold shows at JFK high school. I saw everybody will always remember!
HA! Me too. I lived in Twin Hills, went to Memorial and WHS for 10th grade. Moved out after 10th (would have been class of 81) . I went to at least one of those JFK HS wrasslin shows.

Reactions: miket007
HA! Me too. I lived in Twin Hills, went to Memorial and WHS for 10th grade. Moved out after 10th (would have been class of 81) . I went to at least one of those JFK HS wrasslin shows.

My grandparents have been in Twin Hills since 1969-70 i believe. Boro has had issues over the past couple decades but Twin Hills Country Club are still beautiful for the most part.

My grandparents have been in Twin Hills since 1969-70 i believe. Boro has had issues over the past couple decades but Twin Hills Country Club are still beautiful for the most part.

Wen't for a tour of the old haunts a couple of years ago. Strange seeing really nice kept up homes right next to boarded up abandoned homes. Great place to grow up.

Reactions: miket007
ADVERTISEMENT