ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Yardley/Newtown PA Home Soon to Market

Many, many people who work in financial services in NYC live in NYC. And, like any jurisdiction, there are plenty of good public schools for families in NY. All depends on where you live in NYC. Also, Greenwich does have a section with low income housing. Those students have access, and attend, Greenwich public schools. Regarding NYC high schools, depending on which ranking you look at, 4-5 of the top 25 ranked public high schools in the country are in NYC.
De Blow and his minions are attempting to close schools in NYC with superior histories of success for their students.

People who work on wall street live in the burbs because the city is a ghetto.

Greenwich is a good example. Dems promote diversity amd low income housing. You won't find much of either in greenwich.

Liberal policies destroy neighborhoods.

Ever notice affluent dems support the Republican policies in their own neighborhoods, schools and professions? Affluent dems support tax breaks in their own profession. You wont see any diversity or low income housing in Clinton's, Kennedy's or Biden's neighborhoods.

Yeah, bro, this extra handle is really paying dividends for you.

My city is so "destroyed" the average home price here is over 500k.

We're so jealous of West Virginia.

Reactions: RUboston
It's him or one of the usual other 3-4 who have only this board. They don't even try to cover it up because there's no consequences.
You should see the CE board. The same 6 guys trolling Boss and 7 and a few others. They have no shame to live to troll 4 men they care nothing about and will never meet. It’s all day everyday too basically the same thread in different forms. Normal folk are here 20 min or less a day not these guys. The CE board is it for them.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
It's him or one of the usual other 3-4 who have only this board. They don't even try to cover it up because there's no consequences.

Actually, I don’t think that’s the case. There was a poster who wrote in a similar fashion to smuggler on the CE board a ways back and was banned. This guy seems to be a reincarnation of that banned poster.

Yeah, bro, this extra handle is really paying dividends for you.

My city is so "destroyed" the average home price here is over 500k.

We're so jealous of West Virginia.

Weak argument. Your city has some neighborhoods with million dollar homes and then you have ghettos. You want to expand the failed policies in the ghettos.

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Actually, I don’t think that’s the case. There was a poster who wrote in a similar fashion to smuggler on the CE board a ways back and was banned. This guy seems to be a reincarnation of that banned poster.

Interesting. There's so many trolls over there. It's hard to keep track.

You should see the CE board. The same 6 guys trolling Boss and 7 and a few others. They have no shame to live to troll 4 men they care nothing about and will never meet. It’s all day everyday too basically the same thread in different forms. Normal folk are here 20 min or less a day not these guys. The CE board is it for them.

I like to just search the names of the usual trolls, typically it's 100+ posts a day from them.

Someone created another anonymous ID because they didn’t want to hurt the reputation of their first anonymous ID.

That's who I think it is too. They need a handle specifically devoted to anti-city rhetoric and are the leader in creating fake accounts.

I like to just search the names of the usual trolls, typically it's 100+ posts a day from them.
When you point that out to them that they post over 100 times a day or wake up at dawn to run and post to 5 senior citizens they think it’s perfectly normal behavior. I don’t get it this site is 20 min a day to get news on RU Sports and recruiting. The CE board is a black eye to humanity where it’s ok since no one knows who I am. It’s embarrassing to be there 24/7 365 but that’s how it is for about 6 posters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT