ADVERTISEMENT

OT: YOUR favorite album of all time...

Awesome footage of Metallica on stage with King Diamond. 1986

I got into both bands much later.

I will never, ever understand how King Diamond became so influential and so beloved in the Metal world.

I remember when I was 14 years old buying 'Them' as it came out because I wanted to be part of the hype. It's Gene Simmon's (Kiss) Demon character's meth head cousin screaming about "Grandma".

Say what?

If any of you guys could explain the appeal to me I'd appreciate it.

Reactions: TM94goRU

Metallica and the Old Bridge Metal Militia: The untold story​

ay Dill had quite a story to tell the folks who purchased his former home on 1620 Englishtown Road in Old Bridge.

"We told them James Hetfield got sick up in the bathroom," Dill said. "They were like, 'Wow!' "

Hetfield is the lead singer of Metallica and the band lived with Dill for a period in 1983. He got sick after a night of partying — blame it on the vodka — with Dill and his friends, known as the Old Bridge Metal Militia.

Metallica bassist's 'dream show' highlights Music in Film

In no uncertain way did the Metal Militia, and Jonny and Marsha Zazula — the former owners of Old Bridge-based Megaforce Records and the Rock and Roll Heaven record store in the former Route 18 Indoor Market in East Brunswick — help Metallica get to where they are now.

https://www.app.com/story/entertain...d-bridge-metal-militia-untold-story/82536640/

Can I cheat and say a greatest hits album? If I can’t I will go with

Def Leppard Hysteria

On my top 10 list:

db.jpg

Tough call as others have said over time that has changed. At one time it was Bob Dylan Hard Rain then Purple rain and The Wall and U2 Joshua Tree now Kenny Chesney Live in No shoes nation

stuck on an island with 1 I’d have to pick The Wall.
favorite album cover is Elton John Captain Fantastic

After The Gold Rush - Neil Young

Favorite Album Cover - No Secrets, Carly Simon
Sorry but I can't figure out how to post pictures but I can post the video which shows the cover.
As I young man then you'll quickly see why this was a favorite.

There was a senior girl on the RU track team when I was a freshman who would babysit for her and James Taylor in the summer

Reactions: colbert17
ADVERTISEMENT