ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Your favorite sports teams

I won’t bust balls too much. I follow a woman’s sport. I love the LA Black Storm. They are my favorite team.

BEFORE everything became "political" or 'how nice a person I can appear to be, while making millions'.

Football; NY Giants. (till my ex-teammate Syracuse Coughlin lied to my face direct and cut Matt.)
Bases; Yankees.
Hoops; Big Green Machine.
Pucks; Bruins.

NO TRUCK WITH !

Football; Jets Long Islands team ? how bad is that ?
Bases; Red Sox. A distant second Mets, see Jets comment...
Hoops; Lakers even when they were in Minny or any team with Wilt on it.
Pucks; Rangers.. (Brad Park couldn't carry Bobby's jock).

MBL. METS
NFL. JETS
NHL. DEVILS AND WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE RANGERS
MSL. DNP
NBA. NONE....OLD KNICKS THEN ABA NETS

Reactions: Ronnie_B
NY Liberty...LOL. It figures.

Reds, Bengals, Devils but I have no real zeal for rooting for any pro team given what I've observed the last several weeks. Couldn't even tell ya what the Reds record is right now
what's funny about the liberty?

Reactions: RUforJERSEY
College: Rutgers (football and men's hoops STH since 1994; wrestling STH since 2015)
NFL: Jets (STH since 1987)
MLB: Yankees (STH 2009-2011)
NBA: Nets
NHL: Rangers
MLS: Red Bulls
Intl Soccer: Tottenham

College football: Arkansas and Rutgers
NBA: could not care less
NFL: could not care less
NHL: May start to give a rats ass.
Soccer: what’s that?
Baseball: maybe St. Louis

I certainly don’t care for much do I? Is that a bad thing?

Reactions: ashokan
After living in LA for 12 years, I started to root for local teams so I decided to put two baseball teams.

MLB: Angels, Mets
NFL: Cowboys
NHL: NJ
NBA: Lakers
College football and basketball: My father sent me to ole...

Remember when the Meadowlands Arena used to host the Devils, Nets, Seton Hall, and the Rockets and Cosmos indoor soccer teams. Not sure if it was the same exact year, but roughly the same era had an indoor lacrosse team , pro roller hockey,and arena football league team. Throw in concerts, ice shows, and the circus too. Plenty of work for ushers, box office, snack stand, and parking lot staff back then.
Fun fact, one of the head coaches of the Rockin' Rollers was the father of current Devil Jack Hughes.

ADVERTISEMENT