ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Zach Wilson

Knight Shift

Legend
May 19, 2011
Jersey Shore
Poor guy. He went from Abbey to his Mom's friend. He did play for the BYU Cougars, so, he had experience with Cougars.

His ex-Cougar teammate WR Dax Milne is now dating Abbey.

He needs to have a better year on the field.

eedbb9df-untitled-design-2022-07-10t235632.854-770x433.jpg

Oh, so that was what Gio was talking about this morning. I didn't hear the whole thing. Thanks for saving me the Google: Zach Wilson MILF.

Oh, so that was what Gio was talking about this morning. I didn't hear the whole thing. Thanks for saving me the Google: Zach Wilson MILF.
Just goes to show one of two things (or maybe both things). Athletes make poor choices with respect to girlfriends. The hotter the woman, the more of a PITA she is to be with? The cougar and Urban Meyer memes are funny.

Just goes to show one of two things (or maybe both things). Athletes make poor choices with respect to girlfriends. The hotter the woman, the more of a PITA she is to be with? The cougar and Urban Meyer memes are funny.
It just seems that the Jets can't just get a QB and have it work out quietly. There's always a sideshow going on.

I think I need to move to Utah, if that the way they get down😂

In fairness, all those mom friends are smoking.

All smoking? Besides mom I wouldn't give a second glance at any of them except for perhaps the woman on the far left and center (white shorts).

Athletes like those bleach blonde trophy girls who cant name the three branches of government

All smoking? Besides mom I wouldn't give a second glance at any of them except for perhaps the woman on the far left and center (white shorts).
For moms… smoking

Carton jumping on this? Now I'm totally shocked. He came into work today saying this is way too easy for me.
Carton is a douche. This story is right up his alley and will give him enough ammo to utilize his frat talk and discuss "hot chicks" for the rest of the week.

Reactions: RU Golfer
ADVERTISEMENT