ADVERTISEMENT

Pac-12 States It Has Achieved "Major Step" Towards Resuming Play

Wolv RU

All American
Nov 7, 2003
Well, it's from a direct statement from the conference, so may not be as reliable as a random guy on twitter, but here's the news:

Time for the Big Ten and Pac-12 to jointly announce plans as to when they will resume.

Well, it's from a direct statement from the conference, so may not be as reliable as a random guy on twitter, but here's the news:

Time for the Big Ten and Pac-12 to jointly announce plans as to when they will resume.
Wolv, there were rumors going around that the Mich Gov is a Spartan grad and she is holding up the B1G from playing. Any truth to that?

Wolv, there were rumors going around that the Mich Gov is a Spartan grad and she is holding up the B1G from playing. Any truth to that?

From what I understand, I think it is confirmed she is a Michigan State grad :). The state of Michigan reopened a number of things today, and stated that high school sports could proceed (though it cautioned against, but did not prohibit, contact sports like football). I have no idea what role she has/had behind the scenes in decisions by Michigan or Michigan State as to football.

As for anything else relating to the Big Ten playing football, your guess is as good as mine. "Insiders" on the Michigan side claim they have good sources that say there will be a Big Ten vote on Friday on whether and when to return to play, but believe that at your own peril.

Aren't you the same blowhard constantly blasting posters for political content? But somehow it's supposed to be "cute" when you do it? Get a life

Guess you hate to see the facts that don't support your agenda!!!

Reactions: rutgersal
Pretty much this ^^^.

I'm watching a lower level G5 game right now, my wife walks in and says, "so these guys can play but Rutgers can't? What a bunch of a-holes". Right now that's how the B1G and Pac-12 are being viewed.
Just turned it on and they have freaking fans in the stands too. LMAO.

Reactions: koleszar
Better late than never, but we could have had fast, cheap, antigen-based screening tests months ago, as I've been saying in the COVID thread. Testing continues to be a mess under this Administration. Having this technology in place is what will allow sports and public events to start taking place safely again and hopefully soon, as fast tests will finally allow proper isolation of infectious people in near real time, something that has eluded us the entire pandemic with several day turnaround times for the current PCR test, which was completely bungled back in Feb/March and continues to be sub-optimal.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
ADVERTISEMENT