ADVERTISEMENT

Pacheco and NFL?

I’m not sure he will get drafted, will definitely get a FA try. It’s very early for the 2022 draft but the RU names I’ve heard as possible draft picks are Melton, Fatukasi and Avery Young.
I would add Kruikshank and Korsak to that list.

IMHO regarding Isaiah Pacheco and possible career going forward. Good size and toughness with the ability to catch the ball out of the backfield. I believe he has the speed required but is still lacking in several areas as a RB. #1 Runs too high most times. #2 Does not set up his blockers ( some of this failure due to O line). #3 The tendency ( which many others see on this board ) to run east/ west when north / south is needed. That is just a habit learned in younger years. #4 Thinking he needs to take on the tackler on every running play . My one big like with Pacheco is his focus to win and that may be his strongest attribute. Isaiah is a player we can root for daily and whether or not he gets a shot is not what will determine his value to team, family and his life in the future . Here’s to a great , safe game ….Go POP & Go RU. !!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT