ADVERTISEMENT

Pacheco> Fantasy Football

jdswild34

Freshman
Jun 19, 2007
The 954
The news: Chiefs running back Isiah Pacheco is running routes from the slot in training camp and has also gotten reps with the 1s.

What it means in fantasy: Pacheco's performance during training camp has caught the attention of Kansas City coaches and reporters. It would be wise for fantasy managers to follow suit. Pacheco is currently the RB60 in our draft trends but has the potential to be the starting running back in one of the top offenses in the league. You should prioritize him in the late rounds of your draft.

Going deeper: Pacheco has been compared to Kareem Hunt, who averaged 20.3 touches and 18.4 fantasy points per game during his rookie season with Kansas City back in 2017.

We all want him to succeed but it's too early to take Pacheco before the last round. The Chiefs have a lot of backs and are not a run heavy team. They need to shake that out first before we know what he is. I always gamble with that last pick and luckily my draft is 9/5.

Reactions: SouthJerseyRU
We all want him to succeed but it's too early to take Pacheco before the last round. The Chiefs have a lot of backs and are not a run heavy team. They need to shake that out first before we know what he is. I always gamble with that last pick and luckily my draft is 9/5.

Well said. Will probably be part of a committee in KC, need to see how things shake out before grabbing him.

Reactions: Section124
As important as Fantasy Football is in the real world, the above video speaks volumes about Pop and I am rooting for him to have a long and healthy NFL career.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT