ADVERTISEMENT

Papa Kante Updates

I wish I could see the videos that Pike uses in his recruiting pushes. You have to imagine that these kids are seeing the videos of them upsetting top teams, storming the court, listening to announcers talk about how loud the arena is and how hard of a place it is to play there, etc. All of the positive clips that they have put together, I’m sure that videos are majorly convincing

Cliff’s an Information Technology major; it’s in SCILS, not the school of Engineering.

Graduating early is still an accomplishment, though! It means he took advantage of all of his opportunities to take (and pass) summer classes, etc.
Also means Rutgers wouldn’t take a hit in the academic ratings should he leave to go pro correct? I seem to recall graduation rate is part of the equation?

Also means Rutgers wouldn’t take a hit in the academic ratings should he leave to go pro correct? I seem to recall graduation rate is part of the equation?
What does academic ratings have to do with anything ? Is pike going to try the APR route to get an ncaa bid like schiano’s gator bowl invite

• Haha
Reactions: kcg88 and Scangg
Why would Cliff graduating early cause us to take an academic hit? If anything it should give us a boost

Why would Cliff graduating early cause us to take an academic hit? If anything it should give us a boost
It wouldn’t - that’s the point. I believe if he (or any player) went pro or entered the portal without graduating that we take a hit in the APR. By graduating first, it helps us academically.

Kante has seemed locked in on Michigan for awhile
Pretty sure Rutgers has been out since about September 10. Maryland was definitely in it. Very hard to say no to Juwan with all the personally put into this recruitment.

Pretty sure Rutgers has been out since about September 10. Maryland was definitely in it. Very hard to say no to Juwan with all the personally put into this recruitment.
But you posted on 9/13 that it is Rutgers and Michigan?

Reactions: -RUFAN4LIFE-
What about the Maryland part?
When I came here to post about the UMD visit, I was quickly shoo-ed away with “he said he was going to take visits again” so don’t worry. Willard & Co. have liked their chances for a while now, though it looks like things are trending Mich.

Reactions: RutgersNo1
ADVERTISEMENT