ADVERTISEMENT

Paper Tickets

rimsky

Sophomore
Feb 14, 2008
UPS just delivered my Season Tickets. I was expecting a single plastic pass with bar code. Instead, I received a book of paper tickets. Did I accidentally make the wrong selection? The plastic pass is a better choice in my opinion? Am I alone?

UPS just delivered my Season Tickets. I was expecting a single plastic pass with bar code. Instead, I received a book of paper tickets. Did I accidentally make the wrong selection? The plastic pass is a better choice in my opinion? Am I alone?

Received paper tickets as well PLUS a yellow lot hang tag for the Drexel game on Nov. 13. I was surprised to have Drexel but then figured out there is a doubleheader with the men who play Drexel after the women play Niagara.
So, I wonder if that means no parking in the green lot for the women's game or if we are supposed to move our cars or? Maybe I missed an explanation. Oh well, that is a month away so plenty of time to figure out.

I do not remember having a choice this season for paper or plastic.

Go RU!

Received paper tickets as well PLUS a yellow lot hang tag for the Drexel game on Nov. 13. I was surprised to have Drexel but then figured out there is a doubleheader with the men who play Drexel after the women play Niagara.
So, I wonder if that means no parking in the green lot for the women's game or if we are supposed to move our cars or? Maybe I missed an explanation. Oh well, that is a month away so plenty of time to figure out.

I do not remember having a choice this season for paper or plastic.

Go RU!
Parking for women is free. It is on a first come basis. Maybe they changed this for the doubleheader because I also received a yellow Drexel parking pass even though I have green for the men.

Interesting. Arizona uses only cards, except for Football, which is paper tickets.

Arizona does not sell season parking except for Football and Men's BB, although the FB parking is free with our seat license level.

However, parking is not free. It is $5 per game to park in the adjacent deck to the McKale Center (also for Volleyball), although, since they don't issue season passes, you can sometimes park for free in nearby lots if it is after school hours.

Every school is different.

There is always Free parking for games at The RAC or Rutgers Stadium if people don't mind walking a bit.

Believe there was option - I got paper, makes it easier to keep track of when games are. Women’s arrived last week, still waiting on men’s to come

ADVERTISEMENT