Paradise Jam

RC66

Senior
Jun 9, 2009
Can't go this year. Went several times before. Stayed in Marriott Timeshare that shares a beach with the Frenchman's Cove Marriott Hotel that RU used as headquarters and got to spend a little time with April Sykes's great family. If I remember right, there were shuttle buses to the venue, but we had a car, and it was an easy drive. (We're comfortable driving on the left from many trips there and to UK and Ireland.) A great time overall.

Last edited:
Reactions: rutgersron

RC66

Senior
Jun 9, 2009
Further to my previous post: IMO, this is a wonderful opportunity to get to know this so-new roster close-up, playing in a small venue against good competition. Sorry I have long-committed alternate plans for that week.

Knight Time Fan

All Conference
Jul 27, 2001
I am hoping to hook up somehow on-line and see the games. Both my teams in the same tourney is great, although I wish that didn't mean they are playing each other.

First of course is Covid and my wife's inability to mingle (immunosuppressed) making us relative homebodies, but I also don't fly. Did for business and suddenly realized, when I no longer had to, that I didn't want to. So I don't, but the bridge to the Virgin Islands seems to be unbuilt.

To all who are going - enjoy!!!!! Please root for my Wildcats when they are not playing Rutgers.

Latest posts