ADVERTISEMENT

Pat Brucki Enters Transfer Portal

MS-RU

All American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2013

Wow, could he end up at RU as well? Would be perfect he goes 197 and Janzer stays at 184 so Poz can RS. Would still get to train with NJRTC guys as well so not much changes unless he is looking to get away.

WOW......Would love to see him here.
The article say Brucki needs a year off for surgeries.....

Competition sharpens steel.

I know he is from the midwest but his brother is an assistant at TCNJ and a resident with the NJRTC, so it's very reasonable to assume he would want to stay around here and continue to train with him. It also seems like he is taking a year off to recoup from some injuries so you can never have too much depth, especially in the future.

I'm assuming he goes elsewhere in the B1G, but coming to RU also makes a lot of sense.

I know he is from the midwest but his brother is an assistant at TCNJ and a resident with the NJRTC, so it's very reasonable to assume he would want to stay around here and continue to train with him. It also seems like he is taking a year off to recoup from some injuries so you can never have too much depth, especially in the future.

I'm assuming he goes elsewhere in the B1G, but coming to RU also makes a lot of sense.
Is that enough for him to want to stay in NJ? I'm guessing he goes to Michigan or Northwestern but redshirts next season.

Princeton recruited the # 2 197lber in the country. Luke Stout, a Penna. State Champ. I doubt if Princeton misses Brucki. We could certainly use Brucki for a year.
So they're not going to miss his points at NCAA's? The guy took 4th at NCAA's his sophomore year, that's not an easy feat to duplicate.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
You could pencil in Pat B. for an all american when he returns.
There will be only 4 or 5 wrestlers at his weight you could do that.
Except for those 5 teams, the other teams would like to have him for a year.

Yes, we all love Janzer. His attitude is contagious.
He is not Pat B., YET.
What are Pat's plans in the future? train with his brother?
We are lacking an upperweight at the NJRTC.
That may have an influence on his decision.

RU Makes sense, but other B10 schools make sense as well.
This will knock Princeton down a tad, but I would rather beat them when they are on the top!

Reactions: mattiek
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT