ADVERTISEMENT

Paul Mulcahy

wow interesting, no predictions that I know of, anyone?

"Rutgers, Seton Hall, Marquette, Xavier, Northwestern and Temple are among the schools recruiting Mulcahy."

I guess maybe Villanova backed off, given the tier of recruits that they're getting. We have a shot here? Would love to see this kid stay home. Harper was tweeting at him a bit today or yesterday...

And then the earliest he could sign would be in November, right? Unless he has dreams of reclassifying out of nowhere and signs tomorrow, which is the last day of the signing period...

gonna wild guess with zero information and go with Northwestern.

Anyone have any inside info if hes a lean our way or not. Ppl seem relatively hopefully on this one in here.

Reactions: needmorecowbell
This started to leak out about a week or so ago and gained RU momentum yesterday...tremendous work by staff sticking with this recruit for well over a year or so.

Counting chickens or is this totally solid?

And then the earliest he could sign would be in November, right? Unless he has dreams of reclassifying out of nowhere and signs tomorrow, which is the last day of the signing period...
That is super interesting idea, but it’s probably just a coincidence.

Reactions: dkostus
This thread made my day, hopefully tomorrow reaffirms everyones feelings here!!!

Pike really is the man through and through.

Reactions: GORU2014
If we manage to reel in a solid big in 2019 I think it would be fair to start legitimately entertaining 2021 tourney talks. There’s a lot of moving parts obviously but I think the talent/experience on that team would be pretty legit

Reactions: ScarletKid2008
What's the group's consensus on Mulcahy potentially influencing Hyatt to commit? It has to be a positive reflection on the staff and IMO the roster is infinitely more solid with Mulcahy.
At that point, if Mulcahy commits, while we would never turn down Hyatt I'd personally rather we focus on a big-man. Doorson graduates this coming year and Carter/Eugene/Thiam the next year.

At that point, if Mulcahy commits, while we would never turn down Hyatt I'd personally rather we focus on a big-man. Doorson graduates this coming year and Carter/Eugene/Thiam the next year.
Yes, I'd want a 6'10" plus rim protector for that last spot (though a great all around center would be nice).

Reactions: dkostus
No it isn't. You're a fan, it's what we do. Embrace it.

My only hope is if it doesn't go RU's way you promise not to kick the dog or any human for that matter.

You’re right! Good news or bad, I can promise no humans or animals will be harmed in the process.

Let’s get him!

Reactions: knightfan7
Yes, I'd want a 6'10" plus rim protector for that last spot (though a great all around center would be nice).
If not, you go into 2020, the senior years of Geo, Young, Kiss and Doucoure, where I think we could possibly make noise in the B1G, with just Doucoure, Myles, Luke Nathan as bigs... along with whatever freshmen or juco you bring in for the 2020 class. then you'd be relying on Harper and Hyatt at the 4...

Anyway, topic for another thread and can wait for after tomorrow to see if its even an issue.

I keep going back to what FIG said some time ago. How students at his school have the Colleges they plan to attend posted on the walls of the hallway in their school. The need for "status" somehow tells me it may be Northwestern.

ADVERTISEMENT