ADVERTISEMENT

Peele arrested...again...

QITU1Cv_zps700d3209.jpg

Trump should (will) have him deported (to Mexico maybe)..... Even if he's not from there.... Get him out of New Brunswick!

Leave it to rutgers to recruit thugs but ones who aren't even really all that great on the field. If we're going this route let's do it right.

Fight at 2AM on the corner of Easton and Mine. If I had nickle every time I saw a fight break out on that corner as Old Queens closed. Or the drunks at Jimmy's.

I think we all know how Peele's story will end. Let's hope he can turn it around before it's too late.

Number of arrests under Kyle Flood > Number of wins against winning teams by Kyle Flood

Number of arrests under Kyle Flood > Number of B1G wins under Kyle Flood

Number of arrests under Kyle Flood > Number of AAC wins under Flood

Number of arrests under Kyle Flood > Number of BE wins under Flood

Number of arrests under Kyle Flood > Number of bowl wins under Flood

Number of arrests under Kyle Flood > Number of NJ top 10 players who signed with RU while Flood is HC

Says it all...

He was at the Washington state game in the student section . I wonder if he was At the Ohio state game

THe high point of his life

260701700001_1427982672001_vs-1427976919001.jpg

And now after being given an unbelievable 2nd chance after the woman last year didn't push the assault charge. So sad.

256788C700000578-0-The_21_year_old_former_football_player_spoke_with_Dr_Phil_in_the-a-26_1423242744360.jpg

Number of arrests under Kyle Flood > Number of wins against winning teams by Kyle Flood

Number of arrests under Kyle Flood > Number of B1G wins under Kyle Flood

Number of arrests under Kyle Flood > Number of AAC wins under Flood

Number of arrests under Kyle Flood > Number of BE wins under Flood

Number of arrests under Kyle Flood > Number of bowl wins under Flood

Number of arrests under Kyle Flood > Number of NJ top 10 players who signed with RU while Flood is HC

Says it all...

I might be a little slow, but I think you are saying you don't like FLood?

I still see a kid who squandered a good education and a chance to play on Sundays. I hope he turns his life around.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT