ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State fan....I come in peace...

psuro

Redshirt
Aug 24, 2001
your kids played really well today. Your coaches outschemed ours. We got breaks when we needed them Your kids didn’t give up.

I had the opportunity to meet Coach Camp a while ago and he is a hard working and decent guy. I hope the next regime finds a spot for him.

Good luck on the search guys.

For what its worth.. I hate your coach.. but you guys are better than Georgia. This game.. eh.. hard to get up for and then you see the fans did not show up like they should for senior day... I wouldn't count this against you unless Clifford is unavailable.

Reactions: AD888
your kids played really well today. Your coaches outscheme'd ours. We got breaks when we needed them Your kids didn’t give up. I had the opportunity to meet Coach Camp a while ago and he is a hard working and decent guy. I hope the next regime finds a spot for him. Good luck on the search guys.
I am miserable in the kind condolences of my enemy.

For what its worth.. I hate your coach.. but you guys are better than Georgia. This game.. eh.. hard to get up for and then you see the fans did not show up like they should for senior day... I wouldn't count this against you unless Clifford is unavailable.

Some of our own fans hate our coach. So you have company there.

I will be at the next RU-PSU game -next year. I have been to all the Big Ten Stadiums except Rutgers. So next year is it. And I live in Burlington County so I should have made it up before

Hopefully it will be a nice crowd and game next year.

your kids played really well today. Your coaches outschemed ours. We got breaks when we needed them Your kids didn’t give up.

I had the opportunity to meet Coach Camp a while ago and he is a hard working and decent guy. I hope the next regime finds a spot for him.

Good luck on the search guys.

Camp needs to be on the Staff. If Greg is here I am sure and his Brother ( at Michigan now) will be offered positions.

You live in Jersey and you went to psu... WHY? :Wink:

I lived in Central Ps as a kid. My father received his Masters from PSU so it was in my blood.

PSU won 2NC when I was there so I guess it was a good decision.

Besides PSU is a good engineering school.

I always root for RU to do well because I would love to have sports fans in Central and North Jersey experience just how great college football is - the passion tradition and sense of community that comes with college football. IMHO it is better than any other sport for fan passion.

South Jersey folks got s taste of that a few years ago when Temple did well and they also got that sense when Villanova won the NCs in hoops.

Last edited:
I lived in Central Ps as a kid. My father received his Masters from PSU so it was in my blood.

PSU won 2NC when I was there so I guess it was a good decision.

Besides PSU is a good engineering school.

I always root for RU to do well because I would love to have sports fans in Central and North Jersey experience just how great college football is - the passion tradition and sense of community that comes with college football. IMHO it is better than any other sport for fan passion.

South Jersey folks got s taste of that a few years ago when Temple did well and they also got that sense when Villanova won the NCs in hoops.
Was Jerry Sandusky there when you were there?

I must have been asleep what did Temple do?

They had s really good year under Rhule. Beat PSU and took Notre Dame to the wire. Given Temples football history it caused a buzz in the area.

Last edited:

So, why do you "hate" Franklin ?

To back up what psuro has said, you got some real fighters on that team. I know 2-10, a lot having to do with Ash... but having been at the game you definitely have something with these kids to expand on for the future. Isaih Pacheco and Johnny played really well... tough kids played with heart, took a ton of hits. A lot of people were nervous with it being a 1 score game with a hungry RU team there smelling blood. I wish your team the best with finding your next coach to help build RU into a formidable B1G program annually.

I will be at the next RU-PSU game -next year. I have been to all the Big Ten Stadiums except Rutgers. So next year is it. And I live in Burlington County so I should have made it up before

You will become one of us soon.

In many ways, you already are...

uNLESS YOU WENT TO psu, SINC E YOU LIVE IN jERSEY, PLEASE TELL ME WHY YOU ARE NOT AN Ru FAN INSTEAD OF A nIT..

since this thread won't go away....
maxresdefault.jpg

I come in peace....
tumblr_lskdogIBnR1qdezf9o1_500.gif
... and you go in pieces

You know, you’re right. I noticed it too.

So let’s hope nothings wrong and we do a “it takes village” for him.

You good, @beaced ?
I am GOOD. My damn keyboard doesn't always respond to the pressure when I try to get out of CAPS when typing.Thank you for CARING my friend.

ADVERTISEMENT