ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State throttling Iowa

Degaz-RU

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2002
Nits having their way with the Hawkeyes in Happy Valley, 72-59 with under 7 minutes remaining, and the score doesn’t indicate how bad Iowa has been.

Kris Murray is good, Rebraca has some energy, but nobody else is playing well, and Iowa is pillow soft on defense and have zero athleticism. The Iowa Rivals hoops board is in meltdown, many calling for Fran’s head.

On the other hand, this game confirms what I think we already sort of knew - PSU is really good on offense, Jalen Pickett would be league MVP were it not for Zach Edey, and Andrew Funk is a major problem. They also play really solid defense. I definitely see PSU as a “top half” team.

And as I type this, Iowa has cut the deficit to 78-69 with 3 minutes left.

Reactions: Scangg
Iowa cuts to 79-75 with 1:27 left. Iowa finally hitting shots this half.

PSU holds on 83-79 win

Iowa now 8-6 (0-3)
And Iowa fans still think Rutgers is an easy win. Iowa fans have been saying winning against Rutgers (at Iowa or the RAC) over the last few years was easier than winning against Penn State or Nebraska.

And Iowa fans still think Rutgers is an easy win. Iowa fans have been saying winning against Rutgers (at Iowa or the RAC) over the last few years was easier than winning against Penn State or Nebraska.
Iowa fans don't STILL think Rutgers is an easy win. They are talking about going winless and firing their coach. Their board is in meltdown. The fan confidence level is in the dumpster

Reactions: shields
Iowa fans don't STILL think Rutgers is an easy win. They are talking about going winless and firing their coach. Their board is in meltdown. The fan confidence level is in the dumpster
Up until last week, there was one poster who continued to doubt Rutgers. He had a few supporters back him, but reality may be setting in for most of them. Before the start of the season, there were plenty of Iowa fans who still believed Rutgers was an easy win.

Up until last week, there was one poster who continued to doubt Rutgers. He had a few supporters back him, but reality may be setting in for most of them. Before the start of the season, there were plenty of Iowa fans who still believed Rutgers was an easy win.
With your first sentence I thought you were talking about half our board lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT