ADVERTISEMENT

Peoples Gone

New regime. New outlook on players. Time to move forward and away from the flood/fridge era. I always did like people though

For Des Peoples it was the correct decision...How many concussions can an undersized back endure ?...Martin , Hicks, Goodwin, Snead and Snorweah give us a respectable
running back group...It also opens yet another scholarship going forward...also means somebody feels the DB group is able to move Snorweah back.

Reactions: MoobyCow
New regime. New outlook on players. Time to move forward and away from the flood/fridge era. I always did like people though

Nothing to do with Flood era players. He had concussion issues.

Peoples was a Schiano recruit in any case.

Are our fans a bunch of dummies or is it like this on all rivals sites?

The TV announcers for the first game better spend a lot of time introducing RU players to us since I don't know who is left on the team from last year.

For Des Peoples it was the correct decision...How many concussions can an undersized back endure ?...Martin , Hicks, Goodwin, Snead and Snorweah give us a respectable
running back group...It also opens yet another scholarship going forward...also means somebody feels the DB group is able to move Snorweah back.

I'm glad Snorweah is back in the mix! Was worried since no one has mentioned him in a long time... I think he could be really special (purely based on his high school tape though)

That's too bad. I liked him.

He really should have been used more as a scat-back (3rd down, screens, slot mismatch).

I honestly cringed every time he ran between the tackles.

The TV announcers for the first game better spend a lot of time introducing RU players to us since I don't know who is left on the team from last year.
So he missed all of last season, and his transfer is the one that motivates you to say you don't know who is left on the team?

Good luck Desmon!

Are our fans a bunch of dummies or is it like this on all rivals sites?

Depends. Do other sites have posters whose first thought is "what wiseass statement can I make?"

Anyone who follows the program even casually knows Peoples has unfortunately been battling concussion issues for at least a year. If that's still the issue it's best for him to hang it up.

Reactions: RC71
Doesn't open up a scholarship going forward, he's a RS senior.

Nothing to do with Flood era players. He had concussion issues.

Peoples was a Schiano recruit in any case.
My mistake, you are correct. Basically my point in saying that was- it's water under the bridge. It doesn't really matter. we have a bunch of pretty damn good rbs already. Unfortunately that's the numbers game, then you add the concussion issues... I feel badly for the kid but it's the right choice.

Is he transferring or is he staying at RU with a non-football scholarship due to concussion issues?

I think you are properly reading between the lines here, I have that feeling our transfer from Michigan is going to be a good one for us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT