ADVERTISEMENT

Peter Kiss

wheezer

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 3, 2001
I heard that Bryant was beating Syracuse so I watched the final ten minutes of that game, Cuse won by one despite trailing most of the game.....

Did not know or remember Kiss winding up at Bryant..... he came in late and threw up a few threes, none going down....
He had two shots at being the hero with seconds left but it was not to be

It seems like he does not get a lot of minutes right now or an important cog in their offense

Reactions: ILikePike
Kiss played 37 minutes had 12 points. 7 rebounds, and three assists.

Thanks. As I said I only saw the last ten minutes and he was out at that point for a while. He had a better game than I thought, still could not pull it out at the end

Wheezer

your context was actually fine.

it’s those who start the “we could have used this player but we let him get away “ threads the first sign of some shaky playand/or a loss that’s the issue....

It's a much different feeling to talk about how past players are faring when our team is good, than when past players are brought up in the vein of what might have been.

Especially players like Kiss who left because they were at the bottom of the rotation.

I was actually rooting for Peter yesterday..

Reactions: Scangg and wheezer
I don't understand why his name is mentioned. He was recruited as better than anything we had on our roster at the time. We recruited over him in 2 years, after sitting out 1 and playing 1. He never took shots in the flow of the offense and just did his own thing. Watching part of the game yesterday, he still plays that way, FGs 5-16 3pt 2-10. TEN 3pt attempts and doesn't play good defense. Just stop.

Five years from now there will probably be a Peter Kiss thread on this message board.

Don’t think anyone questions Mac’s offensive ability.
Plenty of people were questioning his ability to shoot during his freshman season when he couldn't make 30 percent of his perimeter shots.

I don't understand why his name is mentioned. He was recruited as better than anything we had on our roster at the time. We recruited over him in 2 years, after sitting out 1 and playing 1. He never took shots in the flow of the offense and just did his own thing. Watching part of the game yesterday, he still plays that way, FGs 5-16 3pt 2-10. TEN 3pt attempts and doesn't play good defense. Just stop.

Mentioning him does not mean we want him back, so you stop

Does he have 2 years of eligibility at Bryant? That would mean he could play until 2023 if this year doesn’t count eligibility wise? We could be having kiss threads for years!!!

Reactions: Greene Rice FIG
Does he have 2 years of eligibility at Bryant? That would mean he could play until 2023 if this year doesn’t count eligibility wise? We could be having kiss threads for years!!!
I think Peter Kiss has lifetime NCAA eligibility....:) I will always root for Kiss unless Bryant plays us but I couldn't help but laugh when he missed the corner 3 pointer to win the Syracuse game as he must have missed that shot too many times for me to watch when he played for us.

Reactions: bac2therac
Bryant has a very experienced squad. I bet them +12.5 in 1H and they won 1H outright. Was a 20pt spread.

Want to see another "old" team hang with talented freshman? Check out Richmond today vs Kentucky.

" I don't understand " Enough said.

Mcclung played a full year last year (21 games) at Gtown, he got a waiver from the NCAA to play immediately at TTU, no idea why.
He was vague in making his transfer request and none of his vague reasons had anything to do with basketball. Go figure.

Reactions: bac2therac
In all fairness to him, on the season he is averaging 17 points, three assists and 5 rebounds per game, shooting 54%, including 42% from three point range and 84% from the foul line.

Watched McClung 1 game he is not shy about shooting. He hoists alot

ADVERTISEMENT