ADVERTISEMENT

Peter Kiss

In all fairness to him, on the season he is averaging 17 points, three assists and 5 rebounds per game, shooting 54%, including 42% from three point range and 84% from the foul line.
I don't know why you had to quote me in your response, he had a bad game against Syracuse costing Bryant the game. I'm happy Peter is having a good year and I don't want to sound insulting but he is older than everyone on the court. He graduated from a Prep School 2016, he is a 5th yr Jr at Bryant makes him 24, 25 in 2021, I would hope he dominates 18-22 year olds in a low major conference, he's much more physically mature than 99% of the players.

I don't know why you had to quote me in your response, he had a bad game against Syracuse costing Bryant the game. I'm happy Peter is having a good year and I don't want to sound insulting but he is older than everyone on the court. He graduated from a Prep School 2016, he is a 5th yr Jr at Bryant makes him 24, 25 in 2021, I would hope he dominates 18-22 year olds in a low major conference, he's much more physically mature than 99% of the players.
He is also playing at a level that is more suitable to his abilities.

Mac is now starring at Texas Tech

ESPN probably didn't see the game when McClung only scored 5 points in 27 minutes against Texas A&M Corpus Christi.

Tbh, the TTU offense fits him better AND the player development has helped his floor game quite a bit. He is still a streaky perimeter shooter. He'll make 4-of-8 and 2-of-4 in consecutive games and get you all excited then in the next three games he'll go 0-for-4, 0-for-2 and 2-for-8.

I think he is making just 28 percent of his three-point attempts in Big XII play.

McClung might turnout to be a good all-around player by his senior season.

I will always root for Peter as well. He was a team player as I saw 19 practices last season and he was always smiling and worked hard. I think he can play next season as well.
I am so happy for him, he never complained, was a team player.
So he goes somewhere he can
play and he is doing great. So why can't some just leave it at that? Who needs to know his age, the year that he's in, and yeah but this and yeah but that.

Last edited:
side gambling note, sorta related

bet NEC overs

all teams are playing significantly faster pace

3 out of 4 overs yesterday

3 games on today's card

Reactions: biazza38
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT