ADVERTISEMENT

Phil Mickelson Hits Ball Into Someone's Driveway, And Look What The Guy Who Found It Was Wearing

RutgersRaRa

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 21, 2011
Sometimes life is good.

20828375-standard.jpg

Link To Article

Phil's errant shot drew attention to our man in the Rutgers shirt, and that's all that matters.
Phil hits a shot out of bounds, the RU kid mistakenly thinks he found it, and you made me click on Politi article.

I think it's fair to say everyone lost.

Reactions: newell138
Phil hits a shot out of bounds, the RU kid mistakenly thinks he found it, and you made me click on Politi article.

I think it's fair to say everyone lost.
So the fact that a kid in a spur-of-the-moment shot is wearing a Rutgers shirt doesn't interest you? Still a self-loathing people, more than we should be. The future is bright in more ways than one.

I happen to be there. The kid climbed the fence to get the ball but he did not have an RU shirt on.

This kid has done more for Rutgers since the Bon Jovi kid. Have him throw out the golf ball at the opening game.

Reactions: ATIOH
So the fact that a kid in a spur-of-the-moment shot is wearing a Rutgers shirt doesn't interest you? Still a self-loathing people, more than we should be. The future is bright in more ways than one.
Unsolicited advice: stop looking for validation on internet message boards.

Reactions: ATIOH
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT