ADVERTISEMENT

Pike’s Problem

RutgersMO

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2001
Rutgers & NJ @ Heart
Players want to score more than win. They want to be able to sync the three to make the slam to come back with that expression on your face like I don’t know how I do it I’m in the zone I can’t miss like Jordan back in the 90s.

Problem: they’re not Jordan.

I love Rutgers I love Pike we’ve got a problem I don’t know what it is but it needs to get fixed.

Suggest we go back to the scrappy hard nosed take no prisoners defense rebound like mothers , box out dive for balls....And I think Paul has it right Colin don’t give up don’t ever give up!

Here’s to or next W!

Mo

Reactions: RUTRINI
Players want to score more than win. They want to be able to sync the three to make the slam to come back with that expression on your face like I don’t know how I do it I’m in the zone I can’t miss like Jordan back in the 90s.

Problem: they’re not Jordan.

I love Rutgers I love Pike we’ve got a problem I don’t know what it is but it needs to get fixed.

Suggest we go back to the scrappy hard nosed take no prisoners defense rebound like mothers , box out dive for balls....And I think Paul has it right Colin don’t give up don’t ever give up!

Here’s to or next W!

Mo
I noticed the there is no more talk about SACRIFICE. Last year was all we heard from Pike. There was something to that mantra. Sadly it is no longer.

This team needs a pep talk from Greg Schiano. Talk to them about "chopping". That man got a group of players who went a combined 3-21 The previous two years to where they competed every game in the Big Ten. I wonder if he'd do it or if Pike would ask him

ADVERTISEMENT