ADVERTISEMENT

Pike is a Fake

So is each person who wants Pike to be fired just going to start their own thread now?

We got out hustled, out rebounded and Pike's substitutions are confounding.

Reactions: RUsojo
Agreed.

His nonsense about "I don't care about offense, it's all defense and rebounding" has lost its flare, and the guys don't believe in him anymore. It's over for him. If we are lucky we can build on this, but I doubt it. RU won't have the stomach to fire him for at least 3 years. Basketball is irrelevant once again.

Last edited:
Reactions: whofrewdatmataRU13
Sorry, the complete collapse is on the coach. Losing to psu who has nothing is a joke. Needs to be fired.
Stop the nonsense.The offensive woes starting games is becoming a bad habit but most of the fault belongs with the players.Ultimately, the coaching staff will get the blame because in sports it comes down to wins and losses.

Reactions: knight82
These dudes are battle tested Jrs & Srs.. Only thing Pike can do is bench them. Playing hard, sharing the ball, and hitting free throws is up to them

The collapse is mostly on the players. OP is overly emotional or plain stupid. I’ll give him the benefit of a doubt and say the first.

look at Rutgers last year. We had a similar streak last year.

plus thisteam is built to play in the RAC.

Mostly, issue is players are playing like knuckleheads.

Pike does need to pull guys quicker. And Myles spends waaaaay too much above the top of the key....other than the obvious that he can’t shoot, he belongs around the rim for easy buckets and offensive rebounds. That’s on coaches.

Reactions: whofrewdatmataRU13
Seeing the same defense every game.
Every coach watched MSU tape and employs the same.
It’s rendered us non-functional.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT