ADVERTISEMENT

Pikell Sucks

richthedentist

All American
Gold Member
Aug 2, 2001
This guy is so out of his league he just has no feel for the game we run no plays he just sucks how do you give the ball to Geo when he misses 3 straight and not JY!!!

This guy is so out of his league he just has no feel for the game we run no plays he just sucks how do you give the ball to Geo when he misses 3 straight and not JY!!!
Pike has his favorites and it shows...he benched jy at a point. Jy was a top scorer in the league. And he benched him... yea jy was moving a little out of control sometimes but he is elite and some players you take the good with the bad. But if it were Paul or two in jacobs position they would’ve never left the court.

Pike has his favorites and it shows...he benched jy at a point. Jy was a top scorer in the league. And he benched him... yea jy was moving a little out of control sometimes but he is elite and some players you take the good with the bad. But if it were Paul or two in jacobs position they would’ve never left the court.

100%

Go Away!!

He doesn’t “suck”. But without either Tez, Caleb or both on the court we had no answer for Brandon Johnson who was their only offense most of the game (in fairness - it was basically like he didn’t play against PSU so this Minn team isn’t comparable. They are so much better with him). Sitting those 2 guys at the same time gave Minny the opportunity to build confidence where they were otherwise completely lost.

I thought it was a good coached game but recruiting deficiency was evident

I have to agree it was dumb giving the ball to Baker down the stretch of regulation instead of Young. However he did turn the keys over to Young in OT to secure the win. Good adjustment.

I have no problem with the call at the end of regulation. JY has blown so many end of half possessions and Geo has been clutch throughout his career. It wasn’t a terrible look. Just didn’t fall.

Hahaha it is absolutely amazing that we are going to ncaa tournament for first time in 30 years and this dickhead wants to say pikiell sucks.

Pikiell took us from probably the worst team in ALL of college basketball to NCAA tournament bound in 5 years.

He might have shortcomings or flaws but he doesn’t suck.

OP is a total doosh. Has been all season.

I have no problem with the call at the end of regulation. JY has blown so many end of half possessions and Geo has been clutch throughout his career. It wasn’t a terrible look. Just didn’t fall.

Geo went O-3 with a turnover and a foul in the last 2 and half minutes. Young was playing an amazing game. We needed a win against Nebraska and Geo went 0-6 from 3 point range. I think it's time to stop drinking the Geo is "clutch" kool-aid.

Pikiell took us from probably the worst team in ALL of college basketball to NCAA tournament bound in 5 years.

He might have shortcomings or flaws but he doesn’t suck.

OP is a total doosh. Has been all season.

Officially 5 years !

I say 4 years because last year was a tourney team. Amazing what he did in 4 years what no one else did in 26.

I have to agree it was dumb giving the ball to Baker down the stretch of regulation instead of Young. However he did turn the keys over to Young in OT to secure the win. Good adjustment.

I trust Baker for a late outside shot for the win
JY is turnover prone, and sometimes commits a foul after the turnover, doubling the miscue, as he did today
Fortunately I think the guy missed both

ADVERTISEMENT