ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt v Syracuse at Yankee Stadium November 11

Yep . I am also consistent that big time college sports constructed as is does not belong at academic institutions and don’t align with the values and mission. But we all know that . There are really no rules . Obviously, some stuff would not be ok and we all know what that stuff is. I.e Penn state
Trust me no one will care about a guy’s expos grade Or shooting stupid paint balls if we are winning. The stadium and tailgate lots . We will all be there

Just Win Baby!

You know Tony Dorsett won the Heisman Trophy.

Yes and Kenny Pickett was a Heisman Trophy runner up in 2021 and Jorden Addisson won the Biletnikoff Award in 2021.

Aaron Donald during his Pitt Career won the Bronco Nagurski Trophy, Chuck Bednarik Award, Outland Trophy and Lombardi Award.

Other outstanding Pitt players of a more recent past included: Larry Fitzgerald,Darelle Revis, Curtis Martin,LeSean McCOY to name a few.

HAIL TO PITT!!!!

Yes and Kenny Pickett was a Heisman Trophy runner up in 2021 and Jorden Addisson won the Biletnikoff Award in 2021.

Aaron Donald during his Pitt Career won the Bronco Nagurski Trophy, Chuck Bednarik Award, Outland Trophy and Lombardi Award.

Other outstanding Pitt players of a more recent past included: Larry Fitzgerald,Darelle Revis, Curtis Martin,LeSean McCOY to name a few.

HAIL TO PITT!!!!
You guys have had an insane amount of talent come through your program. You would have thought that since Dorsett- you guys would have won more championships.
BTW- TD is still my favorite player ever. Well, except for my son, of course.

Reactions: Panthergrowl13
You guys have had an insane amount of talent come through your program. You would have thought that since Dorsett- you guys would have won more championships.
BTW- TD is still my favorite player ever. Well, except for my son, of course.

It was just announced that Darrelle Revis will be inducted into the NFL Pro Football Hall of Fame.

He will be the 10th Panther who will now be a member of this prestigious body.

Think about this, with his induction, Pitt will be tied with OHIO STATE for 4th in the nation with 10 members in the NFL PRO FOOTBALL HALL OF FAME.

Pitt achieved this goal without getting as many RIVAL 5/4 Star recruits as Ohio State.

HAIL TO PITT!!!!

It was just announced that Darrelle Revis will be inducted into the NFL Pro Football Hall of Fame.

He will be the 10th Panther who will now be a member of this prestigious body.
Congratulations. Go tell a Pitt board where more than a handful of fans GAS

Is this the last of that 5(?)-game deal SU made with Metlife that they moved to YS?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT