ADVERTISEMENT

Place Kicker

ch414

Junior
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2001
Who is considered to be our #1 PK? I remember that a commit reneged at went to PSU. I then recalled that we offered another guy who was considered by many to be even better. I don't remember name or circumstances, but I don't think that I see anybody like that on the rostrer.

Watch the High Lights on this kid. He's got a big time leg. Consistently puts the KOs on the EZ, punts 60-65 yds (total), and saw his 53 yd FG. We have a good one. Coach should at least give him a partial to help hold him. He's too valuable to lose like we did with Babir. (effn Franklin).

Watch the High Lights on this kid. He's got a big time leg. Consistently puts the KOs on the EZ, punts 60-65 yds (total), and saw his 53 yd FG. We have a good one. Coach should at least give him a partial to help hold him. He's too valuable to lose like we did with Babir. (effn Franklin).
No partial scholarships in football.

The most Football can do is give out a full scholarship for his last two- three years. Those are those videos where the students are surprised with a scholarship even though they were already on the team.

Technically, I think Ash could monitor Smolar's progress in August practice, and if he likes what he sees, then give him a scholarship for this season (assuming one is available of course). No reason to believe he will do so though.

ADVERTISEMENT