ADVERTISEMENT

Placing Wisconsin on upset Alert!!!

rutgersal

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 7, 2001
Rutgers is now well positioned for success, with Pacheco now likely receiving the lions share of the carries, Artur playing better, Vokolek seeing more and more action, Venesky looking dominant at left guard, and the defense playing much better against Northwestern, who might win the Big Tens West Division. One of these games, our WRs are going to breakout, and it’s going to be glorious. A couple of years ago, our downtrodden basketball team beat Wisconsin, and I think our football team does the same.

Rutgers 20
Wisconsin 17

Rutgers is now well positioned for success, with Pacheco now likely receiving the lions share of the carries, Artur playing better, Vokolek seeing more and more action, Venesky looking dominant at left guard, and the defense playing much better against Northwestern, who might win the Big Tens West Division. One of these games, our WRs are going to breakout, and it’s going to be glorious. A couple of years ago, our downtrodden basketball team beat Wisconsin, and I think our football team does the same.

Rutgers 20
Wisconsin 17
Yea, OOOOOOKKkkk. I used to never understand why people would get mad at you for 'acting" like an over the top, super fan,but now I do, and it's extremely tiring, and blatantly foolish.

Rutgers 20
Wisconsin 17

The fact that you didn't even take the time to write your usual 5 paragraphs and instead just wrote a few BS sentences that you don't even believe it and this staff is so bad RutgersAl can barely RutgersAl anymore.

Last edited:
RA Yer da Best!
Yer glass is always half full, and like the weatherman who gets it right once in a while eventually one of yer upset alerts are gonna be right

Reactions: newell138
I only clicked on this, hoping that you would start with 'Just kidding'. After watching this team play the last 7 games, there is ZERO indication that Rutgers should be picked to win. Play competitively? Maybe (a slim maybe at that). You can still be a fan and just hope for an enjoyable, competitive game... if you said that RU would lose by 7, no one would call you out. Please cut the shtick.

Reactions: RUaMoose
He has 3 more upset alerts for this year left after Wisconsin, and if Ash stays, he will have 12 more upset alerts for 2019. The question is, will he go 0-15, or do we actually win one of these games?

Rutgers 20
Wisconsin 17
Good analysis Al!

Reactions: Knight Shift

Rutgers 20
Wisconsin 17

With Pikiell on the sidelines instead of Ash, maybe. That would be epic.
hc-steve-pikiell-rutgers-0323-20160322

I'm waiting for Al to give us his alert on RU being in the playoff discussion.

Rutgersal Might be right. I predict Rutgers wins too.

Rose-Colored-Glasses-400x285.jpg

Last edited:

Rutgers 20
Wisconsin 17
Love the optimism, but Rutgers is not there yet. Maybe next year this is a possibility, but not this year.

Reactions: Knight Shift
One day RutgersAl will be right, and we'll have to read a War and Peace account of how he was right, and we were all wrong,lol. Being o fer infinity won't matter to him.

Reactions: Extra Point

Rutgers 20
Wisconsin 17
Keep the faith Al someone has to. I would love to see this happen also.

Reactions: Bagarocks
Outstanding. You didn't put Indiana nor Northwestern on upset alert, which are the only two games RU covered. It's now apparent that Wisconsin will cover the 28.5 point spread. Thanks Al, I was concerned about the half point hook.

Funny dream about our offense showing life.

If we manage to win this or even keep it close, id guess it will be more to do with great defense, and defensive scoring. We have had very few INTs under Ash so even that is unlikely. Oh yeah. And we dont play great defense.

Funny dream about our offense showing life.

If we manage to win this or even keep it close, id guess it will be more to do with great defense, and defensive scoring. We have had very few INTs under Ash so even that is unlikely. Oh yeah. And we dont play great defense.
And the team has been a disaster on the road.

They really are on upset alert...They’re upset they’re not winning by more

Okay, Al... Judgment Day.

Why did you lie?

Why are you stupid?

Why do you insist on posting these nonsensical threads without any fear of accountability?

Explain yourself or go away forever.

Rutgers 20
Wisconsin 17

So... let's review, shall we?
  • "Pacheco now likely receiving the lions (sp) share of the carries"
    • 26 rushing attempts total for RU. Pacheco was 6 attempts for for 19 yards. So... No.
  • "Artur playing better"
    • Gotta give this one to Al. Sitkowski had a solid day at 20 for 39 for 261, 1/0
  • "Vokolek seeing more and more action"
    • 2 receptions for 34 yards. Prior week, 2 receptions for 9 yards. Gonna have to go with "no" on this one.
  • "Venesky looking dominant at left guard"
    • Hard to measure, but with 72 total rushing yards on 26 carries it seems like the line is still having trouble opening holes.
  • "A couple of years ago, our downtrodden basketball team beat Wisconsin, and I think our football team does the same"
    • So... no.

I'll say this for al, he's one of those things that makes our fanbase and addition to the Big Ten unique, like our lookalike threads. So maybe he should keep posting his completely unfounded upset threads.

ADVERTISEMENT