ADVERTISEMENT

Player you're glad to not have to play against anymore? 🗣 B1G Player you'd want on your team in the NBA

He called us hacks. Guess cause we play smothering D.
Are we a dirty team?

not dirty, but we do a lot of slapping at the ball, clutching, etc. theory goes that we foul all the time but refs can’t call everything. I don’t buy that theory but I’ve seen some message chatter suggesting on other team boards

not dirty, but we do a lot of slapping at the ball, clutching, etc. theory goes that we foul all the time but refs can’t call everything. I don’t buy that theory but I’ve seen some message chatter suggesting on other team boards
Coming from a player whose fellow big teammate elbows everyone.

Reactions: Plum Street
Remember when our last head coach said rebounding wasn't part of his program? After seeing Pike's results, I think he may have been a bit misguided there. Hahahaha!
"I told them I’m not going through rebounding drills guys. That’s not in my package as a coach. Rebounding is about heart and nose for the ball and wanting to go get it. That’s just not me as a coach."

Mind boggling quote. I think he said it after SHU beat RU by 20-something.

It’s definitely a compliment haha. Before teams used to circle rutgers on the schedule as a practice day 😂 trevion only beat us 2 times in 4 years and we played them twice every year. He’s being genuine when he says he doesn’t want to see us anymore lol
Geo. - Are you pursuing playing basketball still or are you focused on new endeavors.? Would love to here what your plans are going forward if you were willing to share of course.
Go knights!!!

It’s definitely a compliment haha. Before teams used to circle rutgers on the schedule as a practice day 😂 trevion only beat us 2 times in 4 years and we played them twice every year. He’s being genuine when he says he doesn’t want to see us anymore lol
I hated when we had to play Trevion. The dude could score any possesion he wanted or make a great play out of the post whenever he needed to but for some reason painter didn't use his as much as he should. Such a skilled player given his size

Reactions: GORU2014
I took a cell phone video of the final possession where he scored the go ahead basket with 3 seconds to play in December. Last thing in my video you could hear was my fist slamming the seat in front of me. Next video is Ron and team facing the student section and students streaming down the court. Oh well. I know what happened in between. Sorry Trevion.

I am glad we don't have to get steam rolled by Kofi anymore. He is so huge he just had to back our defenders out of the way. He should have had so many offensive fouls which were usually never called.

Reactions: RUChoppin
"I told them I’m not going through rebounding drills guys. That’s not in my package as a coach. Rebounding is about heart and nose for the ball and wanting to go get it. That’s just not me as a coach."

Mind boggling quote. I think he said it after SHU beat RU by 20-something.

If you someone didn't realize he was in the wrong position before that quote, you knew it then. Utterly ridiculous. It would be like a lacrosse coach saying we don't work on getting groundballs. You just are expected to get them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT