ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball PNB Rock to perform at MidKnight Madness (Oct. 24th)

I know I'm old because not only have I not heard of this act, I couldn't even correctly identify it from that teaser video (I thought it said DNB Rock).

This will sell out the barn with students. Hopefully they show up to the real games after

PnB Rock had a song called Fleek a few years back that was hot in the streets. He had some popular mixtapes and is also on a Ed Sheeran song with Chance the Rapper.

Be careful though, the music video for his song called Selfish featured a girl on a stripper pole and money falling in slow motion around her.

PnB Rock had a song called Fleek a few years back that was hot in the streets. He had some popular mixtapes and is also on a Ed Sheeran song with Chance the Rapper.

Be careful though, the music video for his song called Selfish featured a girl on a stripper pole and money falling in slow motion around her.
Hahahaha!!! We're Kansas wannabes. Sigh.

OH THE AUDACITY!!!! I BETTER GO TELL MY TEENAGE KIDS TO GO WATCH IT! LOL.

PNB Rock grew up right down the street frok the school that I teach at. I have heard some songs.

It’s unforgivable that they hired this guy after he was arrested in January with pounds of weed, scales, and a stolen gun in his car. Pike is trying to run a program, and some turd in the AD couldn’t spend 2 minutes vetting the midnight madness entertainment.

At least a 50 percent chance this is cancelled and either way there is a 100 percent chance N.J.com Will have at least one “article” about it.

ADVERTISEMENT