• I am already gone and won’t be back to answer this

Votes: 12 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RUtix4me

All American
Gold Member
Jan 18, 2015
Trying to find out where everyone will be for the standard witty banter message board brawls, but more importantly follow Rutgers sports.

Reactions: hoquat63
I've been a Premium member on Scout/247 since about 2005, and a reader/poster on the Rivals free site here. For me, it's a win/win. I'll still read and post here, but spend premium $$$ on 247 as always, unless I can be shown there is value in paying to 2 sites (doubtful, since I am frugal, lol)

Good luck to the new staff here . They have a nice opportunity.

I am really torn, love the guys at SN but hate, like really hate the navigation of 247 site, trying to post in both right now to give both a chance, but there is a definite chance that this whole thing may have stopped me from going to either site. We shall see.

I'll probably stick around here as far as wrestling/lax/baseball/Olympic sports are concerned since the posters pretty much ran that side of the board as is, for football I'll go to 247.

Reactions: Abro1975
Trying to find out where everyone will be for the standard witty banter message board brawls, but more importantly follow Rutgers sports.

Don't like the idea of getting used to a new board's layout, navigation, etc., but I'll keep dual citizenship while I decide. The banter and info exchange is what keeps me coming back, so I'll likely end up where the bulk of our community goes. I won't be influenced by recruiting coverage since, although I'm interested in who RU recruits, it's become too much of a game for me to be bothered most of the time.

Created a free account over there and already dislike it.

No app, terrible board navigation, etc.

That said, it’s all about the community here. So I hope most longtime guys stay here to continue the banter. I’ll see where it leads me.

im-confused-m08wjd.jpg

I've moved over there - looking at just lurking over here for the time being, or to search old posts to quote/copy over into the new site as needed.

That said, it’s all about the community here. So I hope most longtime guys stay here to continue the banter. I’ll see where it leads me.
yeah i agree on the board structure. However, if what i heard about Farrell and Friedman is true, then there is no way Rivals gets another dime out of me. Nothing stopping us all from using the free board for banter, and scarletnation for info.

Reactions: mdh2003

yeah i agree on the board structure. However, if what i heard about Farrell and Friedman is true, then there is no way Rivals gets another dime out of me. Nothing stopping us all from using the free board for banter, and scarletnation for info.

What did you hear about them?

I'll probably do premium on both sites initially. I need an app though as I always use my phone. And I love the navigation on this site and Richard's pretty cool.

Reactions: RURM85
I will be posting on 24-7, as John O and I go WAY back, to the old days, and I have always worked with him.

I will be posting on 24-7, as John O and I go WAY back, to the old days, and I have always worked with him.

I'm sure he thanks you for your money and all of the free content you have provided over the years.

Here for a year at least until subscription expires. This is about community as long as content is good. Good luck Richie.

I've had an infinite number of knife fights on the Racist Banter Board and rarely been edited and never called out by a moderator. I'll stay here as long as my progressive friends do. Everybody else....wear a cup.

I've had an infinite number of knife fights on the Racist Banter Board and rarely been edited and never called out by a moderator. I'll stay here as long as my progressive friends do. Everybody else....wear a cup.

I couldn't agree with you more.[cheers]

Reactions: mikefla
I think I will mostly stay here so long as there is a substantial number of posters. The "print" is just too hard for me to read on the other site. And the main motivation -- to give a more integrated experience with the non-Rutgers material -- is just not relevant to me; I'm not enough of a fan aside from Rutgers and my alma mater Cal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT