ADVERTISEMENT

Pollock Transferring Out

RU23

All American
Gold Member
Aug 2, 2010
Surprised no thread on this yet. Hate to see him go, but I wish him the best of luck. I know his father used to post here but stopped a while back.

Saw Scaff was transferring, but not Pollack. Scaff info on nj.com. Where is Pollack info?

New era. Buy in or bye-bye it seems.

Wish hiim well, though.

Edit to add: if it is due to a family hardship, that's obviously a different story, and would be unfortunate for someone who seemed on track to contribute.

247 reported he was the second player today to announce a transfer. Did anyone hear who the other was?

Pollock has been "on again off again" for a good couple of months. I don't know that there's any one single reason, which is typically the sort of thing that gets written off to "not a good fit". He's a good kid and I wish him the best.

Reactions: needmorecowbell
If he loves the school, the coach and his teammates, as his dad said, that suggests he is either too far from home or just wants to get early playing time. He did enroll early, so I'm going with playing time.

Honesty? He just wasn't going to see the field, other than SP. Nice kid, wish him the best in all his future endeavors.

Reactions: RUchip
Honesty? He just wasn't going to see the field, other than SP. Nice kid, wish him the best in all his future endeavors.

Yeah, It seems pretty obvious, but it's not something some reporter writes in a story, nor any coach will say on the record. Every once in a while, one of the reporters will say it in a mailbag answer, but just as an opinion.

I wonder if Ash might recommend JP to his old roommate Charlie at FAU.

Based what I've read so far regarding the reasons Pollack is transferring, I am going to need to buy a secret decoder ring to decipher some of these comments.

Reactions: drewbagel423
Can he play immediately or will require a redshirt since he spent a semester in our program?

Edit: probably doesn't matter to any new suitors

Based what I've read so far regarding the reasons Pollack is transferring, I am going to need to buy a secret decoder ring to decipher some of these comments.
No decoder ring needed. He wasn't a priority for the new staff and they don't see him fitting what they want at LB. best to transfer now than after watching for a few years.

christmas-story3.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT