ADVERTISEMENT

Potential Late 2018 Targets

A

anon_0k9zlfz6lz9oy

Anyone know who some late targets may be?

Personally, I’d prefer that if we do have a ship free up (for example Bullock retiring) that we leave it open and look to add a quality grad transfer shooter. Someone who can step right in and play 20-25 minutes, ideally a wing.

Besides grad transfers, any ideas on underclassmen or juco targets?

Willis, Griffin, Hyatt.
I knew diego willis, ive been told i have a better shot of seeing jesus suit up for us in 2018-2019 than hyatt reclassifying. And whos griffin?

Personally I think two ships will open up. I know nothing, I’m just going on past history. There are so many transfers every year. I think Pike can find a serviceable grad transfer. As for HS, I don’t have anything

Anyone know who some late targets may be?

Personally, I’d prefer that if we do have a ship free up (for example Bullock retiring) that we leave it open and look to add a quality grad transfer shooter. Someone who can step right in and play 20-25 minutes, ideally a wing.

Besides grad transfers, any ideas on underclassmen or juco targets?

I saw Bullock on the bench in sweats. Does anyone actually know why this kid hasn't seen the court?

Is he injured? In the dog house?

What gives?

MO

I saw Bullock on the bench in sweats. Does anyone actually know why this kid hasn't seen the court?

What gives?

MO
Apparently he couldnt pass a simple conditioning test i think is whats been floated around

Apparently he couldnt pass a simple conditioning test i think is whats been floated around

We have two wasted scholarships right now and when you are as devoid of B1G talent as we are, it hurts a lot. The Williams injury hurts us exponentially because we now have only two B1G level backcourt players. It’s going to be a tough road. A .500 is season is looking very quesiotnable.

Why would bullock retire and give up a free education and scholarship. And it’s unlikely he will be able to transfer. I wouldn’t be surprised if he rides bench next few years

Why would bullock retire and give up a free education and scholarship. And it’s unlikely he will be able to transfer. I wouldn’t be surprised if he rides bench next few years
If he retires due to a “medical injury” he keeps ship but doesnt count against our limit

If Bullock cannot pass a physical test and never gets into a game this season his scholarship should not be renewed. We cannot waste a scholarship on someone who cannot ever become eligible to play. Hopefully Johnson can contribute something next season. If Carter, Doucoure and Johnson are centers next season we will need a PF. Carter might play there as well but either way we need another big man if Doorson does not return.

Reactions: RickB113
By all accounts he is planning to reclassify and Prep next year, but maybe Justin Winston from Montclair Immaculate (Playaz)?

There was a big kid behind the Rutgers bench today with I presume his Dad. He looked about 6'8" or so and I saw him talking to Vetrone and to Mike Williams. Anyone know who he is. He looked interested in Rutgers.

Watching Mensah last night, did he forget to shoot the ball? I mean most D1 players in HS had to shoot the rock well. It wasn't even close. This year is tough with Mike Williams going down yesterday all we have is Sanders and Baker with a few baskets in between with others.

Also Vlad Manuel from the Patrick school is a 2018 target

Eric Dixon and Aundre Hyatt both in the crowd last night.

Brutal game to get excited about but if their interest is early playing time they may have been sold last night!

With Williams out for perhaps the next 3 weeks, if Bullock does not get off the bench now then I would imagine he is never going to see action for us. When we lost to Michigan State and had 4 guys foul out I was wondering who the next man up was going to be if the game went to another OT session. Assume it would have had to be either Bullock, Dadika or Nathan?

With Williams out for perhaps the next 3 weeks, if Bullock does not get off the bench now then I would imagine he is never going to see action for us. When we lost to Michigan State and had 4 guys foul out I was wondering who the next man up was going to be if the game went to another OT session. Assume it would have had to be either Bullock, Dadika or Nathan?

It's been mentioned that Bullock is unable to pass a conditioning test which means he is not allowed to play.

Bullock being here would be a huge surprise. I doubr he will be in the banks.

What gives?

MO

In an early season post game press conference, Pikiell said that Bullock is not in shape to play in a game.

Our depth is paying a price with two kids on' ship unavailable this year. Losing Williams hurts this team a lot. Next year we add five new players: Kiss, Myles Johnson, Mathis, Carter, and Harper. Would not be surprised if we add a 6th.

Last edited:
Our depth is paying a price with two kids on' ship unavailable this year. Losing Williams hurts this team a lot. Next year we add five new players: Kiss, Myles Johnson, Mathis, Carter, and Harper. Would not be surprised if we add a 6th.

FIFY

Reactions: RutgHoops
I think you mean Carter not Baker.

ADVERTISEMENT