ADVERTISEMENT

Practice Video

I thought Reiber was taller. Looks more like a small forward. Good to get a look at Oscar who looks the part. Don't mind my peanut gallery comments, which mean nothing.

I thought Reiber was taller. Looks more like a small forward. Good to get a look at Oscar who looks the part. Don't mind my peanut gallery comments, which mean nothing.
He looks 6'8 at most tbh.

From all the videos I saw, Reiber has always looked like stretch 4s you see on mid majors like Davidson, Winthrop, E Tenn St., UNCG, etc. I never saw center. I think the team will be 10 deep, main 8 rotation of Geo, Paul, JY, Tez, Caleb, RHJ, Myles, and Cliff. I think Oscar will be 9, and Dean/Mag fighting for 10 or RS, I think there is a good chance RHJ will leave after Jr. year and they pick up a top Juco to pair with Paul's class.

He has NBA talent and body, he defends multiple positions, he scores a multitude of ways, good FT shooter, and 5 time NBA champ bloodline. He just has to show more consistency on both sides of the ball to get on everyone's board. A lot of guys take a big leap in the junior year, his jump from Fr. to So. was pretty big.

Reactions: RutgHoops
Probably an NBA fringe player at the most. I think he needed to grow three or four inches as some predicted.

ADVERTISEMENT