ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers for R good friend SouthernGentleman

That’s awful news. My thoughts and prayers will be with him and his family

How incredibly sad. They must be devastated - not sure how you ever recover. RIP and wish him and his family the best.

OMG that is horrible. My best to him and his family. Prayers too.
Life is fleeting at times. All the sports cancellations seemed to be devastating but yesterday the Philly Officer who was killed, I just met was the leader of the SWAT team my friend is part of. I watch her Great Dane a lot. Reed. And a good friend just lost her lifelong best friend. Just 53. Real life sadly gives you a true perspective of what is really important.

Reactions: beaced
That's so horrible. I remember reading all his posts and although I never met him I thought he was a great guy. I'm not sure there's anything worse for a parent and my thoughts and prayers are with him.

Prayers and condolences from my house to Southern Gentleman and all that knew and cared for his son Joseph.

Remember: when someone passes on though this life, as long as we hold them in our heart and thoughts, they will remain part of us until we pass and be with them again.

That's so horrible. I remember reading all his posts and although I never met him I thought he was a great guy. I'm not sure there's anything worse for a parent and my thoughts and prayers are with him.

Mike is an incredibly great guy and a true RU fan (after his beloved Razorback of course). He asked me to send him some R magnets last month and @RutgersRaRa sent him a shirt. He sent me this photo after he received our packages. He's proudly sporting both down in Little Rock

GwWSO2v.jpg

Just a great guy - something this bad should never happen to him and his family. SG and your family are in my prayers.

Oh my goodness. Sympathies and prayers go out to you and your family and friends. You already know of the many friends you have in cyberspace by the time you are reading this.

His 26 y/o son, his youngest, was killed in a car crash this morning.
Prayes to Mike @Southern Gentleman and his family at this difficult time.

https://www.littlerockfuneralhome.com/m/obituaries/Joseph-Casey-2/Memories
OH God. I am so sorry. Prayers to you Mike, your family and friends that know you and your son, Joseph. This is devastating. Please lean on loved ones for support, love, a drink and a hug. We will weep with you and for your son.

ScarletNation loves you. Stay strong brother!

Last edited:
So sorry to hear. I couldn't imagine the grief and pain Southern Gentleman is going through.

Very sad to read. No one should have to endure this kind of pain. Prayers for strength in the days ahead.

I am distraught over this news. RIP Joseph and my prayers and thoughts are with Mike and family.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT