ADVERTISEMENT

Pre game tailgate = hell of a deal!

DennisHajekRC84

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2001
This event is in the Livingston Student Center and will run from 1:30-3:30pm, and a lunch buffet will be served, along with unlimited beer and wine. (per alumni email I got today).

You can register for the tailgate here.

$10 per person for food and beverages?

Registration process is a pita but worth it!

Nothing about registering cars ...oh boy. Should be fun! RU ticket city! Lol.

This event is in the Livingston Student Center and will run from 1:30-3:30pm, and a lunch buffet will be served, along with unlimited beer and wine. (per alumni email I got today).

You can register for the tailgate here.

$10 per person for food and beverages?

Registration process is a pita but worth it!

Nothing about registering cars ...oh boy. Should be fun! RU ticket city! Lol.
Park at the RAC and walk over. It's not too far.

Daughter got tailgate + tickets about a month ago for her and my other daughter and grandkids.

Park at the RAC and walk over. It's not too far.

Yup....but I was hoping to just park there Free Lol,. I get it. :Beers::Basketball: :Hoops::Money: :MoneyBags::ThumbsUp:Rutgers:Celebrate: :Woot:[cheers]

Yup....but I was hoping to just park there Free Lol,. I get it. :Beers::Basketball: :Hoops::Money: :MoneyBags::ThumbsUp:Rutgers:Celebrate: :Woot:[cheers]
Ha! That's when you get into trouble over there, but Bac knows all those secrets.

Ha! That's when you get into trouble over there, but Bac knows all those secrets.
He's not the only one. I used to have a private spot for like 25 years... Over towards there till they let the spaces deteriorate and they were no longer marked appropriately and got a ticket (which fought and won lol).
Now I just park and pay anyway, $10 isn't big deal and it goes to help the program.

HOWEVER, I just heard special parking is in place for this event. Folks should reach back out to the AA to get the scoop. I'm not sharing here for those not attending. Sorry.

I'm interested in this, but didn't receive the e-mail. Can't find any information on what's actually included. Can you just get the tailgate without the ticket? I already have tickets for the game.

ADVERTISEMENT