ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Pre-SHU game interactive light show

MrsScrew

Heisman Winner
Sep 27, 2006
NJ
Rutgers is asking everyone that is attending tomorrow's game to download the " Scarlet Knights Light Show" app (it looks like a hand holding a yellow phone and shows as "human video board" when you look for it) and to be in your seats early and wear RED

AFVtKOZ.jpg

After entering the section, row and seat there is just a big R on the bottom of the screen and on the top it says "Rutgers Light Show" and the word "waiting". Is that all it is supposed to show right now?

Best of Luck,
Groz

After entering the section, row and seat there is just a big R on the bottom of the screen and on the top it says "Rutgers Light Show" and the word "waiting". Is that all it is supposed to show right now?

Best of Luck,
Groz

I assume they’ll ask everyone to open app and hold up phone. Based on where you sit will control what color is on your phone.

This is what it SHOULD look like:

Doubt we come anywhere close to that kind of participation.

That is a pretty sweet intro...

Cool things are possible when you don't half-ass it. Read an article about Grand Canyon University and there was somebody going around before the game making sure everybody had the app.

Last I looked this is for iPhone only app.

WRONG.

I loaded it on to my Galaxy yesterday.

search for "Scarlet Knights Light Show" ...look for the hand with the yellow cell phone...it's labeled "Human Video Board". that's what you want to load. You have to do the Scarlet Knights part to direct you to the correct human video board.

ADVERTISEMENT