ADVERTISEMENT

PRESS RELEASE: Tickets on sale for Hall of Fame Showcase vs. Temple

Richie O

Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
PISCATAWAY, N.J. – Rutgers men’s basketball’s matchup against Temple on Friday, Nov. 18 at Mohegan Sun Arena will be played at 5:00 p.m. the Basketball Hall of Fame announced on Wednesday.

Tickets for the RU’s matchup against Owls in the Hall of Fame’s Showcase in Uncasville, Conn. will be available to the public on Friday, Oct. 9 at 10:00 a.m.

Scarlet Knights fans are encouraged to go to ticketmaster.com and purchase tickets by clicking here. Tickets are also available in person at the Mohegan Sun Arena Box Office.

The full 2022-23 Scarlet Knights schedule will be made available at 12:30 p.m. on Thursday following the Big Ten Network’s B1G Show.

Tickets purchased!! Cheap, 41/ticket down to 22/. Game over by 7:30, home by 12, St. Penn game ready by 9 am. Maybe we get a 3:30 or later kickoff.

If you need a former manager to help load the bus, I know one. He already has a ticket for the game, but might need a ride. Lol.
I think it’s too short notice for us. We’re going to try to plan something else with the bus company instead where we have more time to get the details out

Reactions: bwrlaw
What section are ya'll in? Thinking bout heading up despite the stupid start time

warning from someone who goes to Mohegan every month--the traffic is hideous on Friday and Thursday afternoons-- expect travel times to be nearly 2 times more than normal, For events at 7pm if you're coming from Jersey , i'm not kidding. leave before 1pm. Many times I just about made it from Manhattan to be able to check in and get to a concert.

ADVERTISEMENT