ADVERTISEMENT

PREVIEW: Rutgers wrestling travels to Maryland for their final regular season dual

Lex Knapp

All Conference
Staff
Mar 27, 2018
Rutgers wrestling is coming off a program layoff due to COVID-19, and looks to secure their first win of the season in what will likely be Rutgers’ final regular season competition. RU wrestling will be on the road Friday night, as they take on the Maryland Terrapins.

On top of trying to get his team ready after a break from practice and competition, Coach Goodale and his staff have to figure out their starting lineup for the post-season. Weight classes such as 125, 174, and HWT are all potentially up for grabs heading into the final stretch.

Who will be in the lineup Friday night? Will Rutgers finally break through in the win column? Click the link below to find out what TKR thinks!

https://rutgers.rivals.com/news/rut...-maryland-for-their-final-regular-season-dual

The team is on its way to Maryland so we will be wrestling Maryland Friday. Waiting on Cael about Monday.

Reactions: Bobbynieds
I'm seriously thinking about paying the $10 just for tonight's match. I can get the app on my TV. I'm getting really tired of the inside of my house. Sigh.
I bit the bullet before the tri-meet but even for one match it's still considerably less than attending in person at the RAC so that's how I justified it to myself at least.

Plus now you can watch RU lax, soccer, baseball, etc. for the next month as well.

I paid for 1 month subscription, not auto renewal....My subscription ends in 4 days......I will renew it just before B10...I was hedging bets if the season was not going to take place...Just loaded app on TV....Hopefully no problems or I am back on laptop...My TV APPS have a problem with not synching up sound with video......i have rebooted internet multiple times and it is only when i use amazon prime TV....My roku devices are fine

PS: No Live match threads?

Last edited:
I think we just canceled again. WTF I thought they traveled down there. Fvck this season what a joke.

Match cancelled. Covid with RU. What a shit show we have going on. Can’t wait to hear on the apologists. This is ridiculous. Get your team under control!!

ADVERTISEMENT