ADVERTISEMENT

Projected Offensive Starters After Spring Camp

No surprises there. But a lot can and probably will happen between now and the first game. I think QB, RB, WR (other than Grant) and maybe the tackles are all in question, to varying degrees.

Center and the guards are probably not going to change unless there's an injury.

We shall see.

Laviano and his small inaccurate arm again Woo Hoo. Cant wait for 2017 season[eyeroll]
In that case, why don't you check out until Spring 2017?
ThumbsUpSmiley.gif

Where's Denman?
If healthy, he'll be the starter at RT.

It's an April projections, that makes sense (see: going with the incumbent) at this time, however, the staff - based on Ash's comments following the spring game - is obviously nowhere close to making a decision at QB.

Last edited:
When 1 of the 2 QBs vying for the starting spot gets 90% of the snaps in April with the 1's, well , what else could someone think ? Maybe things will be different in August.

Reactions: IL Lusciato
In that case, why don't you check out until Spring 2017?
ThumbsUpSmiley.gif

If healthy, he'll be the starter at RT.

multi-year season ticket holder, so no, i will not be checking out. Why don't you let people be entitled to their own opinion bud.

multi-year season ticket holder, so no, i will not be checking out. Why don't you let people be entitled to their own opinion bud.

Whoa! Sounds like a MLB candidate to me. Do you have any eligibility left or did burning your red shirt screw things up?

and the childish nature of this butt hurt board continues to shine through

Miller has no business being on that list, a strong message needs to be sent to the rest of the team, losing a recruit out of your own household will not be tolerated and comes with serious consequences.

Reactions: Rokodesh and Scangg
Miller has no business being on that list, a strong message needs to be sent to the rest of the team, losing a recruit out of your own household will not be tolerated and comes with serious consequences.
I know you're kidding. But I know the family. They are really good folks and he's an exceptionally good kid.

If you knew the family, why didn't you stop it? You should be suspended for 2 weeks from the site for failing your duties. :boxing:
Ha ha. I should be beaten mercilessly. I know some guys on the CE board that would volunteer, but could I suggest the entire dance team do it instead?

Reactions: oldman87
ADVERTISEMENT